Most women are not people and are indeed objects to be obtained.

I said it... but I don't believe it... Sadly however, most women sub-consciously agree. So I'm gonna stick to this mantra until I find a woman who can actually separate her view of herself from how many people want to view her vagina. I have YET to find a woman that doesn't equate her worth as a human being to her sex appeal or which man wants to be with her romantically. Where as I was raised to be the best possible person I can be, I feel as if most American women are raised to attract the best possible person they can -- which has very little to do with the treasures between their ears and more so to do with the booty behind their legs..... And that's bull chips...

The irony is that the more we berate women, the more they do to appease us. We say they ain't *$+* to us, and since they WANT  to be our everything, they just try even harder to appeal to us. It's a sort of slave mentality that I have yet to see overturned.

I feel like an abolitionist..

Man OWNS Woman...

Discuss.. 

I said it... but I don't believe it... Sadly however, most women sub-consciously agree. So I'm gonna stick to this mantra until I find a woman who can actually separate her view of herself from how many people want to view her vagina. I have YET to find a woman that doesn't equate her worth as a human being to her sex appeal or which man wants to be with her romantically. Where as I was raised to be the best possible person I can be, I feel as if most American women are raised to attract the best possible person they can -- which has very little to do with the treasures between their ears and more so to do with the booty behind their legs..... And that's bull chips...

The irony is that the more we berate women, the more they do to appease us. We say they ain't *$+* to us, and since they WANT  to be our everything, they just try even harder to appeal to us. It's a sort of slave mentality that I have yet to see overturned.

I feel like an abolitionist..

Man OWNS Woman...

Discuss.. 

You're right. I think Wiz said it best:

"Instead of worry bout who that bee effin, why don't you go get some money?"

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

how does that relate to the OP at all?  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
Relax shorts.. u know how hard it is for me to get non-troll input these days... we'll just let that one ride, ok
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
it doesn't...at all
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Relax shorts.. u know how hard it is for me to get non-troll input these days... we'll just let that one ride, ok
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
it doesn't...at all
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I honestly have no idea how that goes with what OP said
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I honestly have no idea how that goes with what OP said
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Always callin dudes out
laugh.gif

Much needed voice of reason though

laugh.gif
Always callin dudes out
laugh.gif

Much needed voice of reason though

that was written very well OP

but I disagree, I feel an educated women will seek an educated man who matches her intellectual level, the women who see themselves as objects are those who only attract men that see them like that

that was written very well OP

but I disagree, I feel an educated women will seek an educated man who matches her intellectual level, the women who see themselves as objects are those who only attract men that see them like that

Irony: men desire money so much because of how it appeases women's desires.
I.e.... if you're chasing money, you're doing it wrong. If you're chasing tale, you're doing it wrong.

Take it all off that pedestal and just be happy with yourself. Best feeling in the world. 

I LOVE ME
pimp.gif

Irony: men desire money so much because of how it appeases women's desires.
I.e.... if you're chasing money, you're doing it wrong. If you're chasing tale, you're doing it wrong.

Take it all off that pedestal and just be happy with yourself. Best feeling in the world. 

I LOVE ME
pimp.gif

Humans try to change the way the animal kingdom has worked since the beginning of time as we know it.

Males chase Females.

Thats it.

The feminist movement, for all of the positive things it inspired, devalued of what it meant to be masculine and has actually changed how people view contact between the sexes.

So the question is now...are we chivalrous and uphold the idea women are the weaker sex or do we try to level the playing ground completely?

Humans try to change the way the animal kingdom has worked since the beginning of time as we know it.

Males chase Females.

Thats it.

The feminist movement, for all of the positive things it inspired, devalued of what it meant to be masculine and has actually changed how people view contact between the sexes.

So the question is now...are we chivalrous and uphold the idea women are the weaker sex or do we try to level the playing ground completely?

Back
Top Bottom