Most Trouble You Ever Been In With Your Parents?

I was like 13 and I had just came back from hooping, I was tired as #@@#. I went into the kitchen and my feet were killing me, so I decided to take my shoes off, i forgot i had a sack in my shoe. so when I took it off the damn sack just flew and fell right in the middle of us..went over quickly and picked it up, she didnt say anything but my sister saw it and was asking out loud why i had bud on me.

she didnt get mad or tell me anything but I could just feel the disappointment.

I was like 13 and I had just came back from hooping, I was tired as #@@#. I went into the kitchen and my feet were killing me, so I decided to take my shoes off, i forgot i had a sack in my shoe. so when I took it off the damn sack just flew and fell right in the middle of us..went over quickly and picked it up, she didnt say anything but my sister saw it and was asking out loud why i had bud on me.

she didnt get mad or tell me anything but I could just feel the disappointment.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

-me and my older brother tried to make waterbeds by soaking our mattresses in water.

good lord we were stupid
LMAO!!!! That's just FUNNY!!!

The maddest my mom ever got was when I went to play basketball at a local park without telling anyone on a school day. I was gone until 9pm and when I got home everyone was looking at me CRAZY. My mom yelled and slapped me for hours. It was a long night.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

-me and my older brother tried to make waterbeds by soaking our mattresses in water.

good lord we were stupid
LMAO!!!! That's just FUNNY!!!

The maddest my mom ever got was when I went to play basketball at a local park without telling anyone on a school day. I was gone until 9pm and when I got home everyone was looking at me CRAZY. My mom yelled and slapped me for hours. It was a long night.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

OP my mother stayed cleaning my room when i wasnt around and finding things too.

one time me and my ex woke up after a night of love making to find that my mother came in my room while we were sleeping and folded our clothes for us. we saw the neatly stacked pile of clothes from the night before and were like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

she never said anything about anything though.
lol This happened to me with my girl during my freshman year of college. My mom talked to us in the morning during breakfast. haha

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

OP my mother stayed cleaning my room when i wasnt around and finding things too.

one time me and my ex woke up after a night of love making to find that my mother came in my room while we were sleeping and folded our clothes for us. we saw the neatly stacked pile of clothes from the night before and were like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

she never said anything about anything though.
lol This happened to me with my girl during my freshman year of college. My mom talked to us in the morning during breakfast. haha

Got caught blow'n smoke when I was 10 years old =/
The little kid down the street was a 7 year old pothead ( no joke )... His mom saw us on the side of the house smoking out of his big bros bamboo pipe. I ran my %+* home only to find his mom knocking on my door and tell'n my parents. I think my parents were too shocked to smack me up

Got caught blow'n smoke when I was 10 years old =/
The little kid down the street was a 7 year old pothead ( no joke )... His mom saw us on the side of the house smoking out of his big bros bamboo pipe. I ran my %+* home only to find his mom knocking on my door and tell'n my parents. I think my parents were too shocked to smack me up

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Pops had to come over because mom was so upset. He sat me down, said he was disappointed, and then socked me straight in the chest. Grounded for the rest of the school year and my bedroom door was removed for three months.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Pops had to come over because mom was so upset. He sat me down, said he was disappointed, and then socked me straight in the chest. Grounded for the rest of the school year and my bedroom door was removed for three months.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Pretty much was grounded...yes grounded the entire summer before college. They basically took my car keys and I had to follow my Dad to work and help out in his office M-F for the entire summer. At night, I just stayed in my room and listened to Dipset. The entire pre-college summer experience was wasted
laugh.gif
damn... that's serious.
Damn, that's cruel.

Got caught smokin tree when I was 16, got a DUI at 19.

But the worst was my freshman year of college grades...

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Pretty much was grounded...yes grounded the entire summer before college. They basically took my car keys and I had to follow my Dad to work and help out in his office M-F for the entire summer. At night, I just stayed in my room and listened to Dipset. The entire pre-college summer experience was wasted
laugh.gif
damn... that's serious.
Damn, that's cruel.

Got caught smokin tree when I was 16, got a DUI at 19.

But the worst was my freshman year of college grades...

Been caught with trees too many times.
Dad found 2 oz of some beasters and I told him it was someone elses and he gave it back, crazy.
Parents searched my room one time and got a quarter of some skunk and an oz of some reggie, flushed down toilet.
They found a pipe, bubbler, scale, bud, so much more.
I got underage consumption at a party over the summer and in my car had a qp of kush, scale, pipe, bong, $1200. WRECKLESS.
I stopped
pimp.gif
though, so no more of that +$*+**%!

Dad found 2 oz of some beasters and I told him it was someone elses and he gave it back, crazy.
Parents searched my room one time and got a quarter of some skunk and an oz of some reggie, flushed down toilet.
I got underage consumption at a party over the summer and in my car had a qp of kush, scale, pipe, bong, $1200. WRECKLESS.
I stopped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I stopped
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Damn brah 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Wildin out!

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I stopped
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Damn brah 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Wildin out!

When I was 17 me and a bunch of friends got caught drinking. Got a underage drinking ticket, taken down to the Police station. I had to call my mom to pick me up. It was about 11:00pm, and she was pissed and told me she'd be there quick. So I get put in a holding cell, and my mom still doesnt show up. About 9am the next morning she shows up to pick me up.. smh. Taught me a lesson. She yelled at me the whole way home. Then when I got home my dad was waiting for me. Got an hour lecture with him yelling in my face. Grounded second semester of HS, and couldn't go to Prom... smh.

When I was 17 me and a bunch of friends got caught drinking. Got a underage drinking ticket, taken down to the Police station. I had to call my mom to pick me up. It was about 11:00pm, and she was pissed and told me she'd be there quick. So I get put in a holding cell, and my mom still doesnt show up. About 9am the next morning she shows up to pick me up.. smh. Taught me a lesson. She yelled at me the whole way home. Then when I got home my dad was waiting for me. Got an hour lecture with him yelling in my face. Grounded second semester of HS, and couldn't go to Prom... smh.

Back
Top Bottom