most likable celebrity vol liked by everyone?

Aww hell naw
laugh.gif
what you don't like him? he's hella funny and can't do anything wrong imo

I was going yo say him :LOL

And Miguel, jay-z , Vicente Fernandez.

Everyone knows who they are and appreciate them. Its insane yo me how jay-z has become a household name

snoop dogg, will smith, brad pitt, leonardo dicaprio, david beckham (except 4 the hooligans. or it just might be that im from LA and everyone loves him here)

whoever said kanye is a damn lie. kanye gets so much hate its disgusting

I was going yo say him :LOL

And Miguel, jay-z , Vicente Fernandez.

Everyone knows who they are and appreciate them. Its insane yo me how jay-z has become a household name
Everyone likes Jay-z? You gotta frequent the music forum more

Personally I'm tired of dude being pushed in our faces, his old *** needs to move over

Last edited:
He's a punk. Here is how I feel about him: http://niketalk.com/t/521360/i-am-s...han-justin-timberlake-in-every-way-imaginable

To reiterate though, he is the silver spoon kid of the entertainment industry. Not a whole lot of talent, just a marketable face. Not the best dancer, singer, or actor but was probably an obedient servant to the powers of Hollywood and thus found himself in the position he's in today. His career should've ended with N'Sync. Do you really think they weren't as talented as he was? His face advanced his career.

How To Dress Well and Mayer Hawthorne make much better music than him. Give me Robin Thicke as well.

Gosling has him beat in every statistical category. He is more likable.

View media item 477403

Chris Rock comes to mind.
Also Neil deGrasse Tyson, but a lot of people don't know who he is. (which is sad)
Does anyone hate Mark Wahlberg?

I would say Michael J. Fox.

timberlake isn't 100% likable. He threw Janet Jackson under the bus with that super bowl incident. Plus he tries to distance himself and always talks down about his nsync days. Dude should appreciate where he came from.

Back
Top Bottom