My friend pronounces this:

chicken%20fajita.jpg

Like this:

123361-2703-VegetaMBgt2.jpg

Originally Posted by emkay

I once heard some kid pronounce the J in fajita
smh.gif

roll.gif
I knew a dude who said that plus pronounced the qu and l's in quesadilla and tortilla. I was like, you need to take Spanish ASAP.

I actually had a friend tell me- "I can't believe I failed English. That's unpossible".

-_______________________________________________________________-

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

for a while, i pronounced "aeropostale" as aero-PO-staal. i remember i said that to a girl on the phone one night and she started dying.
laugh.gif
never made that mistake again.
That reminds me back in like high school I called the mall looking for the foam-POZ-ITS. The cashier paused for a while and said you meanfoamposites right?? I said yeah and ended my calls for that day.

I used to butcher the english language growing up around old people and living in the hood. I still got a friend who can't pronounce anything, we weretalking about all the hoodrats he been with and he said remember that girl named Froo. I said %^*^& what, and he showed me and I said you mean FRUIT. Yeah Froo. I died a little after that.

my girl says woof and woofs for wolf and wolves
laugh.gif
probably the funniest thing ever

My friend doesn't use plurals.

Today, we were trying to think of sports teams that don't end with the letter S... me and another friend said the Red Sox, White Sox, and Thunder... thisdude gonna say Celtic? We were like
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
... and then he gonna say Cowboy after.

Other things he's said:
- instead of scrotum: "scrogan"
- instead of calf muscle: "cow muscle"
- instead of the right pronunciation of Cherokee: "che-ROW-kee"
- instead of the right pronunciation of Jasmine Byrne: "Jasmine Brine" (he tried to correct me when I pronounced it "burn")
- instead of the right pronunciation of Stussy: "stuh-see" (he tried to correct me when I pronounced it "stoosie")

He's Chinese by the way, if that matters. Me and my other friend are Filipino.

Back
Top Bottom