cheerleader = cheater leader
steven siegal = seteven cigar
wii = why

laugh.gif
@ thing and leg meal

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^LOL! @ "Charles Broccoli".

"Misconscrue"......it's MISCONSTRUE!!!

"Conversate".......it's CONVERSE!!! (this one really grinds my gears!)

"Suuuuurday".......it's SA-TUR-DAY (my DC heads know exactly what i'm talking about!)
laugh.gif
Don't forget Urr-ea (Area)

Another one that many people butcher the spelling and pronunciation of is Rottweiler. I've heard rockwilder and rockwalla way too often, read a god damnbook people.
mad.gif

My friend pronounces a lot of things wrong. I try to help her out but she's not having it. The word that drives me the most crazy is "clingy".She'll say klinjee. Then when i pronounce the word correctly she'll ask "what?" 5 times like she's never heard the word before in herlife. Sigh.

Dude in chilis: let me get the chipotle wings.....pronounced chip o tall
smh.gif

My dad: its got pubes in it.....referring to pulp in the orange juice
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My dad: put your dishes in the zink
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

a guy from high school said to me "have you seen the Porsche Kanye Turbo? (suppose to be Cayenne)

My friend said "can we go cuh-know-ing? (suppose to be canoeing)

im guilty of calling the 3 flavored ice cream napoleon
laugh.gif

i cant stand when some folks pronounce ask as "axe". i usually hear this from black folks.

for a while, i pronounced "aeropostale" as aero-PO-staal. i remember i said that to a girl on the phone one night and she started dying.
laugh.gif
never made that mistake again.

i work for a car rental co. and this renter said veenicle, for vehicle. and this was a corporate renter from Merril Lynch

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

for a while, i pronounced "aeropostale" as aero-PO-staal. i remember i said that to a girl on the phone one night and she started dying.
laugh.gif
never made that mistake again.

the hell are you supposed to pronounce it as then? That "e" wasn't added there for no reason...

Anyways, I was helping my friend setup her PSP over the phone and asked her to read off what it included; USB kah-bul. She struggled with it too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BigShake

Originally Posted by cbello03

RKO I would have to give that award to Shannon Sharpe
or Magic Johnson

Oooo Magic is a good one.

Anyone listen to Foxxhole? Speedy and Johnny Mack have double teamed the English language into submission
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom