Most Embarrasing Intoxication Story?

My 21st. my boy buys me a bottle of 1738, we take shots untill the bottles done. Head out to a bar, I get there and I invited a bunch of people so im getting fed shots and drinks all night. I end up getting kicked out because im sloppy drunk, I tried to fight some dude and everyone is holding me back, cops end up telling my friends that if i dont stop im gonna get tazed. Mind you I dont remember any of this, i blacked out. so any way, after a while the cops cant take it anymore and start walking towards me so i see them and stop and get in the car. from there apperently my boy takes me to his house. Tells me to go to sleep. I dont, I get up and walk out his aparment, break the fire extinguisher case take take the fire extinguisher and and start bashing apartment doors, then i go out to the parking lot, take my royal blue foamsposites off, and start jumping on cars. Some one calls the cops they come , I get arrested. I get released in like an hour, i walk barefoot to a 711 call my boy, get scooped up. He takes me home. i wake up, sleeping on top of my laptop. I turn it on, the screen is cracked. look for my phone and i lost it. lost my ID, Lost my Foams .this was on august 27 2010, Im still on probation and until a couple months ago I had to pee in a cup weekly while a dude watched me. now its just once a month. lol

I got drunk on New Years and started sending random girls in my contacts pictures of my junk. The responses the next morning were interesting.
laugh.gif

I got drunk on New Years and started sending random girls in my contacts pictures of my junk. The responses the next morning were interesting.
laugh.gif

On my gf birthday decided to drink half a bottle of Patron (the smaller bottle). I hit up her spot already hammered out of my mind. She said some dude was eying her up and of course i walk up to him acting all tough. (im not about that life and would have been folded is a fight happened) So party is going on and i yell fight kitchen rip off my shirt and dudes starts going at it. My boy ends up fighting this one kid and punches him dead in the throat.... Kid proceeds to gag and pukes. At this point i left the party to have a cig and smoking and heavy drinking dont mix with me so with every drag i kinda gag. So on my last drag i start to walk back into her place and mid sentence i puke then continues the convo. My friend was standing there like
eek.gif
sick.gif
. Get back to the party and my girl says she is tired so i start to kick people out by saying im tired.... then pull my pants down walking around in my boxers with a mean boner like %#+!. By the time people knew i was serious the cops show up and my girl shoves me into a closet, where i woke up the next morning. 

On my gf birthday decided to drink half a bottle of Patron (the smaller bottle). I hit up her spot already hammered out of my mind. She said some dude was eying her up and of course i walk up to him acting all tough. (im not about that life and would have been folded is a fight happened) So party is going on and i yell fight kitchen rip off my shirt and dudes starts going at it. My boy ends up fighting this one kid and punches him dead in the throat.... Kid proceeds to gag and pukes. At this point i left the party to have a cig and smoking and heavy drinking dont mix with me so with every drag i kinda gag. So on my last drag i start to walk back into her place and mid sentence i puke then continues the convo. My friend was standing there like
eek.gif
sick.gif
. Get back to the party and my girl says she is tired so i start to kick people out by saying im tired.... then pull my pants down walking around in my boxers with a mean boner like %#+!. By the time people knew i was serious the cops show up and my girl shoves me into a closet, where i woke up the next morning. 

Also in Canada i pounded 6 beers in that had to have been 30 minutes and went out to a bar. Got there and before i could get a drink i got sick and puked in the bathroom. Then proceeded to walk out and sit in the street playing Suduko on my phone, Passed out. Then my friend finds me in a alley. We leave the bar and i have to pee so bad so i walk into a coffee house and ask to use the bathroom. Now the girls im with have to pee as well. So i grab the key and the girls follow, Within 2 minutes the cashier walks over to the bathroom and ask if we were having sex, because she is tired of cleaning the bathroom after ppl @@!%. lol, (but how often does this happen to her though?) Tried to lay game but she knew i was a silly drunk american and i got rejected. Friends say i told her to join me in the bathroom for a session and i would help her clean so she wont feel bad.
Anyway i end up passing out by like 9pm ashamed

Also in Canada i pounded 6 beers in that had to have been 30 minutes and went out to a bar. Got there and before i could get a drink i got sick and puked in the bathroom. Then proceeded to walk out and sit in the street playing Suduko on my phone, Passed out. Then my friend finds me in a alley. We leave the bar and i have to pee so bad so i walk into a coffee house and ask to use the bathroom. Now the girls im with have to pee as well. So i grab the key and the girls follow, Within 2 minutes the cashier walks over to the bathroom and ask if we were having sex, because she is tired of cleaning the bathroom after ppl @@!%. lol, (but how often does this happen to her though?) Tried to lay game but she knew i was a silly drunk american and i got rejected. Friends say i told her to join me in the bathroom for a session and i would help her clean so she wont feel bad.
Anyway i end up passing out by like 9pm ashamed

Last night, hit up Rosie Mcanns at Santana Row in the Bay area. Took 3 shots of liquid cocaine, two shots of hennessy, half bottle of souther comfort. I called my MOM in the bar telling her i could not find my cousins. She proceeded to call me over 20 times, called my cousins many times. I called a few other family members all emo. After that, i yacked all over the place, by my car, and in front of some cute chicks. Not fun.

Last night, hit up Rosie Mcanns at Santana Row in the Bay area. Took 3 shots of liquid cocaine, two shots of hennessy, half bottle of souther comfort. I called my MOM in the bar telling her i could not find my cousins. She proceeded to call me over 20 times, called my cousins many times. I called a few other family members all emo. After that, i yacked all over the place, by my car, and in front of some cute chicks. Not fun.

6 friends and I downed 1 1/2 gallons of liquor (rum & vodka) in 3 hours, starting at 4pm. A few of us had more than others. I think I went through 15 shots or so myself.
Friends mom comes over with beer at 8:30. I drink 2 right there.
At 9pm I lied down on my friends couch, head spinning.
I puked all over my chest and my friends couch & carpet.
Got up and washed my shirt in a sink.
Passed out in the bathroom for 30 minutes on the floor before working back to his couch for the night.
Covered my puke with a blanked of my his.

6 friends and I downed 1 1/2 gallons of liquor (rum & vodka) in 3 hours, starting at 4pm. A few of us had more than others. I think I went through 15 shots or so myself.
Friends mom comes over with beer at 8:30. I drink 2 right there.
At 9pm I lied down on my friends couch, head spinning.
I puked all over my chest and my friends couch & carpet.
Got up and washed my shirt in a sink.
Passed out in the bathroom for 30 minutes on the floor before working back to his couch for the night.
Covered my puke with a blanked of my his.

Too many, but I'll mention one from when I turned legal drinking age (19 where I'm from). I arrived around 9pm at a local bar to meet some friends and drink a bit before we went out to a club. I wanted to take it slow and just have a few beers, but that changed quickly when my friends started buying me $+%!. I began throwing back tequila and 151 shots one after the other like water until I got sloppy drunk. Nelly's "Hot in Herre" came on and one of my friends suggested that I listen to the lyrics. So when the chorus comes on I rip my shirt in two like I'm Hulk Hogan and pose for pics before getting kicked out at 10pm. My sister drives me home and I puke all over the place. I have to be completely gone to throw up, to the point I cannot function in any way, so I know I was extremely intoxicated that night.

Too many, but I'll mention one from when I turned legal drinking age (19 where I'm from). I arrived around 9pm at a local bar to meet some friends and drink a bit before we went out to a club. I wanted to take it slow and just have a few beers, but that changed quickly when my friends started buying me $+%!. I began throwing back tequila and 151 shots one after the other like water until I got sloppy drunk. Nelly's "Hot in Herre" came on and one of my friends suggested that I listen to the lyrics. So when the chorus comes on I rip my shirt in two like I'm Hulk Hogan and pose for pics before getting kicked out at 10pm. My sister drives me home and I puke all over the place. I have to be completely gone to throw up, to the point I cannot function in any way, so I know I was extremely intoxicated that night.

Back
Top Bottom