most dangerious neighborhoods in 2013

^^That Dilla is so hard. I spent nearly two days to "recon" on a pallet recycler in Detroit on Livernois & Tireman a couple years ago. Cops stopped me for 15 mins to find out why I was hanging outside around those parts. Thought i was crazy.

Good thing none of the dmv is on there...we on the come up
nthat.gif
Thats because we've been gentrified.

No El Paso? Juarez is across the street lol...good thing for this bigazs army base here...

when you google stuff bout baltimore it still looks like a mini detroit...guess that Washington DC money spreading out though.
B More ain't part of the DMV. We don't claim them and they don't claim us.  B more is its own planet and STILL bad as hell.

My girls house is in the 30315 zip in atl. Got broken into 2 times in 3 years. I conceal carry when I walk the dogs at night. It'll be prime property when they gentrify it though.

anybody else go straight to google maps and streetview some of these areas?  so fun
laugh.gif

walking through the hoods in the comfort of my office, while sipping a coffee....walking down a one way street the wrong way.

Last edited by a moderator:
DC hasnt been bad for a while

in ten or so years EVERYTHING in the District will be gentrified even East of the River. H street corridor is already seeing development like crazy and with the the streetcar line opening to Union station, its only going to get more expensive. the Benning line will get those areas much more development as well. there are only a few pockets of cheap(er) areas to live within the District's borders. it already has one of, if not the highest, income gaps in the country. 

for the MD side, the Wheaton-Langley Park-Hyattsville stretch on university blvd will see lots of new development because of the Purple Line. they already put those new town homes and condos up near Wheaton station.

the average housing price in the District is 450k and rising.
sick.gif
DC is going to be become the east coast SF, already sort of is. nice place to stay for a bit but way too expensive to live anywhere worth while, unless you are making 100k+, which a good amount of people already are.

Last edited:
Is South Carolina really that bad?

Never expected that, in a town with the name like spartanburg you would think it's a mostly white populated area LOL

Is South Carolina really that bad?

Never expected that, in a town with the name like spartanburg you would think it's a mostly white populated area LOL

Its not that bad. Burbs are safe. The projects are okay.

But the hood is like mordorff.

No reason to go there.

2 in the top 10? :smh:

Last edited:
certain parts of baltimore have everything to gain from DC becoming more expensive being a cheaper alternative.

spots that are close to the Camden and Penn lines will will/are becoming an option for people who commute to DC.

you can get a decent rowhouse in somewhere like Pigtown (behind the stadiums where the Camden line originates) for a lot less than a house in or near DC

Last edited:
[h1]25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in America 2013[/h1]

20090805-danger1.jpg

The website NeighborhoodScout used FBI and other data to determine the top 25 neighborhoods in America that have the highest predicted rates of violent crime per 1,000 neighborhood residents. Violent crimes, in their definition, includes “murder, forcible rape, armed robbery, and aggravated assault.”
1. Detroit, MI (W Chicago / Livernois Ave) Found within zip codes: 48204
02. Detroit, MI (Mack Ave / Helen St) Found within zip codes: 48207
03. Detroit, MI (Gratiot Ave / Rosemary) Found within zip codes: 48213, 48205

04. Chicago, IL (S Halsted St / W 77th St) Found within zip codes: 60620
05. Spartanburg, SC (Washington Heights) Found within zip codes: 29306
06. Houston, TX (Scott St / Wilmington St) Found within zip codes: 77051
07. Detroit, MI (Wyoming St / Orangelawn St) Found within zip codes: 48204
08. Greenville, SC (Woodside) Found within zip codes: 29611
09. Atlanta, GA (Hopkins St SE / Adair Ave SE) Found within zip codes: 30315
10. Saginaw, MI (E Holland Ave / E Genesee Ave) Found within zip codes: 48601
11. Memphis, TN (E Eh Crump Blvd / S 4th St) Found within zip codes: 38126
12. St. Louis, MO (Delmar Blvd / N Euclid Ave) Found within zip codes: 63113, 63108
13. Chicago, IL (S Homan Ave / W Roosevelt Rd) Found within zip codes: 60623
14. Rockford, IL (Kishwaukee St / Grove St) Found within zip codes: 61104
15. Houston, TX (Sauer St / Mcgowen St) Found within zip codes: 77004, 77003
16. Chicago, IL (S Ashland Ave / W 76th St) Found within zip codes: 60620
17. Indianapolis, IN (N Meridian St / E 34th St) Found within zip codes: 46208, 46205
18. Nashville, TN (8th Ave S / Wedgewood Ave) Found within zip codes: 37203
19. Flint, MI (Chambers St / Stonegate Dr) Found within zip codes: 48507
20. Indianapolis, IN (North Indianapolis) Found within zip codes: 46208
21. West Memphis, AR (E Broadway St / Stuart Ave) Found within zip codes: 72301
22. St. Louis, MO (Cass Ave / N 9th St) Found within zip codes: 63106, 63102, 63101
23. Memphis, TN (Saint Paul Ave / Walnut St) Found within zip codes: 38126
24. Tulsa, OK (E Apache St / N Quaker Ave) Found within zip codes: 74106, 74110
25. Chicago, IL (S Indiana Ave / E 60th St) Found within zip codes: 60637

Downtown is actually nice, not familar with these areas tho...

when you google stuff bout baltimore it still looks like a mini detroit...guess that Washington DC money spreading out though.
B More ain't part of the DMV. We don't claim them and they don't claim us.  B more is its own planet and STILL bad as hell.

yea word something wrong if bmore AND philly ain't on this list. north philly still on that ******** :smh:

st louis gets it in like that tho?

Wait the projects are not in the hood?

To me theyre diff. Like u can have a cookout or even a kids bday party in the projects.
Hood is strictly hood s***.

But its ironic cuz ive seen a lambo in the hood. Never a nice car in the projects.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom