Most annoying quotes people post on twitter or on Facebooks status's

I know all of us see the same damn quotes used over and over, whether its a drake lyric or a rihanna lyric, which ones get really get under your skin?

I know all of us see the same damn quotes used over and over, whether its a drake lyric or a rihanna lyric, which ones get really get under your skin?

I knew a dude who would take quotes from olden day philosophers and pass it off as his own. Lol girls ate it up too.

I knew a dude who would take quotes from olden day philosophers and pass it off as his own. Lol girls ate it up too.

Sweatpants hair tied chillin with no make up on, thats when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong.

Sweatpants hair tied chillin with no make up on, thats when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong.

I remember my 5th grade teacher satus down on the floor of the classroom to read and I farted. I tried to play it off but everyone knew it was me
ohwell.gif

I remember my 5th grade teacher satus down on the floor of the classroom to read and I farted. I tried to play it off but everyone knew it was me
ohwell.gif

Wiz khalifa, Tyga and Marylin Monroe...
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Wiz khalifa, Tyga and Marylin Monroe...
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

any lyrics containing something along the lines of "i'm ballin"

especially annoying when you know they have $300 in their checking and savings account combined

most recent when i found "‎Big $%# bottles, big ice buckets, I work too hard to be ballin' on a budget, Me and my people do it big out in public, Cause if you dont do it big %%*!%, you ain't doing nothing"

Lol my twitter is dumb. I go on i am not a rapper post every so often. Only got it because my roommate made me get one.

Why are you mad we are going places, First class. Yet your waiting holding no keys, a bus pass. #Iamnotarapper

wrap myself in my sheets, I'm a wrapper, my wordplay is too sweet, like a rapper #iamnotarapper

any lyrics containing something along the lines of "i'm ballin"

especially annoying when you know they have $300 in their checking and savings account combined

most recent when i found "‎Big $%# bottles, big ice buckets, I work too hard to be ballin' on a budget, Me and my people do it big out in public, Cause if you dont do it big %%*!%, you ain't doing nothing"

that damn marilyn monroe quote that all them females post, all its really sayin to me is " im a stupid %#% *!#%%, & i think im above yall but i really aint worth a damn"

that damn marilyn monroe quote that all them females post, all its really sayin to me is " im a stupid %#% *!#%%, & i think im above yall but i really aint worth a damn"

Lol my twitter is dumb. I go on i am not a rapper post every so often. Only got it because my roommate made me get one.

Why are you mad we are going places, First class. Yet your waiting holding no keys, a bus pass. #Iamnotarapper

wrap myself in my sheets, I'm a wrapper, my wordplay is too sweet, like a rapper #iamnotarapper

Back
Top Bottom