More Air Prestos?

Hey nvm my last post. Good news guys and you heard it here first. My boy works at my local shoe boutique and they already have them in stock in the back room. All three colors, retail is $200 and should be dropping next week or so. So some shoe boutiques should be dropping and Nike lab next week. Get ready boys!
Nice! Thanks for the info. Any word on how limited they seem? Hoping there are enough pairs overall. Seems like the AF1's had tons of pairs, but those weren't as well received. Really looking for that olive in Medium!

Last edited:
The air forces were everywhere last time they released. Bodega and mr p come to mind but definitely not just Nike and acronym site.

First official teaser from Nike Lab on IG

their time frame is very unexpected but i must try getting these. just need the volts first and hopefully come back for olives

I would be pretty pissed if I'm able to grab these here in the states before my pair arrives from Acronym direct.

The more I look, the more I'm feeling the black/bamboo pair that's on NDC right now. Might be the most versatile out of the three.

Neons are still the dopest though.

Back
Top Bottom