More Air Prestos?

Wouldn't mind the volts on disco lol
Lmao
I just figured out why you laughed at me 
laugh.gif
   i had no idea these were hitting like that 
sick.gif

Whats up with our pair we ordered from Acronym though, lol?
You didn't get shipping yet either? That makes me feel a little bit better

But man I almost want to try and get a pair off Nike just in case. Honestly I want all 3 but it's not exactly in the budget right now. Shiiiiiiiiiit there is a lot of things that I still want from prior releases. 

Nike hitting us hard and I don't see it stopping any time soon

Last edited:

You didn't get shipping yet either? That makes me feel a little bit better

But man I almost want to try and get a pair off Nike just in case. Honestly I want all 3 but it's not exactly in the budget right now. Shiiiiiiiiiit there is a lot of things that I still want from prior releases. 

Nike hitting us hard and I don't see it stopping any time soon
I've been on the Adidas train, but yeah no shipping yet either, unless they're already shipped out and they just pop up.  

I've been on the Adidas train, but yeah no shipping yet either, unless they're already shipped out and they just pop up.  
That's what i'm keeping my fingers crossed about. The website says 2 business day shipping and that we would get an email when UPS picked the package up.

The only thing that bothers me is a homie ordered shortly before I did and he got his tracking on Friday and got the shoes yesterday smh

That's what i'm keeping my fingers crossed about. The website says 2 business day shipping and that we would get an email when UPS picked the package up.

The only thing that bothers me is a homie ordered shortly before I did and he got his tracking on Friday and got the shoes yesterday smh
Going to email them now and get back to you.

Time difference, they emailed me back last time but hours and hours later.
Yeah I tried to take that into account which is why I emailed so early cause they are like 6 hours ahead... so it was around 2 or 2:30 in Germany when I sent it. Again, it's probably just me being over-cautious but I always tend to get this way when dealing with a new retailer that i've never ordered from before

Yeah I tried to take that into account which is why I emailed so early cause they are like 6 hours ahead... so it was around 2 or 2:30 in Germany when I sent it. Again, it's probably just me being over-cautious but I always tend to get this way when dealing with a new retailer that i've never ordered from before
Yeah, got too hyped and just ordered from them, should have waited and got all three at once from NDC.

Same here, wanted to secure a pair and now it's not seeming so secured lol
Na, our orders our good, because the email they did respond to was to make sure my order was okay, they said I was good and the order was fulfilled.  So I just emailed them now, asking about when I will receive my pair. 

I don't want to start a battle or comparison but I think I actually like these better than the Yeezy's and I love the Yeezy's.

@Snayberry  I just got an email back from them

They basically said depending on what time you ordered we should get the shipping either Today or by Thursday at the latest... and to monitor your spam folder incase the email was marked as spam (which happened for my confirmation email)

It should take 1-3 business days to ship based on location

I feel a lot better!!!

Last edited:

I don't want to start a battle or comparison but I think I actually like these better than the Yeezy's and I love the Yeezy's.
Shhh!

I'm a 10 in flyknit prestos with plenty of toe room (like a quarter/almost half inch) and 9.5's are too tight/narrow, a size S is 9-10 and M is 10-11. Should I roll with this S's or the M's? 

@Snayberry
 I just got an email back from them

They basically said depending on what time you ordered we should get the shipping either Today or by Thursday at the latest... and to monitor your spam folder incase the email was marked as spam (which happened for my confirmation email)

It should take 1-3 business days to ship based on location

I feel a lot better!!!

So I guess we should be receiving ours on Monday?

Shhh!

I'm a 10 in flyknit prestos with plenty of toe room (like a quarter/almost half inch) and 9.5's are too tight/narrow, a size S is 9-10 and M is 10-11. Should I roll with this S's or the M's? 

I heard these run a little bigger too.

Back
Top Bottom