More Air Prestos?

Woah! Did anyone else get a DM from Lab?!?!?

Did you just ask them about the shoe?

Shhh!

I'm a 10 in flyknit prestos with plenty of toe room (like a quarter/almost half inch) and 9.5's are too tight/narrow, a size S is 9-10 and M is 10-11. Should I roll with this S's or the M's? 
I would say a S... my homie wears an 11 and the M fits him perfect so the S should be what you'd need.
So I guess we should be receiving ours on Monday?
I heard these run a little bigger too.
Yeah i'm hoping by then. Just glad that I know it's in the process

ANSWERS!!! lol

I DM'd them asking about the shoe, but got nothing. Maybe that's not the way...
I literally have been tweeting about the acros for weeks now, esp last week after I missed the drop. Like i said I think it has to do with a keyword, but my tweet from this morning just had acros with no hashtag LOL

Easily one of my favorite sneakers of all time. But why not put in on the SNKRS app!?!? There gonna get eaten up by the bots just like the last time they did this with NIKELAB / air max 98s.

Maybe they've got a decent amount and we aren't looking at 2014Jordan/Air Max level hype and reselling
nerd.gif

wink.gif

Last edited:
Maybe they've got a decent amount and we aren't looking at 2014Jordan/Air Max level hype and reselling :nerd:  :wink:  

That would be nice but I thought the same exact thing for the Spirdons and I couldn't of been more wrong

Last edited:
if you guys are asking about how fast they sold out on acronym's site it was something like a few minutes for olive/hot lava then much later for the black pair i think.

Back
Top Bottom