More Air Prestos?

Hey so I'm looking for either the black or wolf grey flyknit presto mids but I don't know what size I would be.

I'm a size 12 in SB dunk lows and highs, 12 in roshe runs, 12 in Jordans, 11.5 in air max lunar 1s, and XL in prestos. What size should I be looking for online? No stores have these for me to try on. I would think 11.5 or 12. Thanks! and if you have links to either shoot me them!

Hey so I'm looking for either the black or wolf grey flyknit presto mids but I don't know what size I would be.

I'm a size 12 in SB dunk lows and highs, 12 in roshe runs, 12 in Jordans, 11.5 in air max lunar 1s, and XL in prestos. What size should I be looking for online? No stores have these for me to try on. I would think 11.5 or 12. Thanks! and if you have links to either shoot me them!
I wear XL in Prestos and have tried on a pair of 12s in the shop.  The length is extremely close to an XL and the width is just a smidge smaller but not enough to irritate me and I have a wide foot.  It's not perfect but I definitely wouldn't go smaller than a 12. 

I wear XL in Prestos and have tried on a pair of 12s in the shop.  The length is extremely close to an XL and the width is just a smidge smaller but not enough to irritate me and I have a wide foot.  It's not perfect but I definitely wouldn't go smaller than a 12. 

Agree. A new 12 is very close to XL

Thanks fam! Just scooped a 12 of the wolf greys off ebay. Now I just need to find the black mids in a 12...

Any deals going on currently? Like racer blue or another simple cw?

Been really wanting a pair lately :nerd:

Brazil presto

apparently the grey ones dropped aswell

cannot find them

they seemed to have dropped on a coupe of Euro sites, either they sold out or not for sale yet
The greys dropped on NDC a few days ago and sold out pretty fast.  I passed on the greys because I was waiting for the navys.  

seems like the wovens only selling full sizes, size down if between?

normally wear a L (bit tight) , 11.5

shout out to all my presto brothers

Back
Top Bottom