More Air Prestos?

The acronyms are dope to me. That futuristic ninja style. Not sure if I'll be buying all three, considering they're $220 each and going to release all three at different dates.

Picked up some Flyknit ID's.. I'm very pleased. In my case im going to have to go up a half-size

Nike messed up my IDs. Don't feel like going through the hassle of returning them and all that.

Anyone interested for way under retail? Size 11

Those Acronyms are going to be a great alternative when the cooler months roll around. Really digging those sneaks for some reason. Unfortunately they'll probably be damn near impossible to get at retail. :rolleyes

I wanted a gum toe. I know it's not a huge deal but I was looking forward to them but I prefer the gum toe over the white toe. Still look awesome though

Those Acronyms are going to be a great alternative when the cooler months roll around. Really digging those sneaks for some reason. Unfortunately they'll probably be damn near impossible to get at retail.
eyes.gif
Are they going to be that limited? I know they're nikelab and all but I thought last time plenty of sites had the AF1s . 

Those Acronyms are going to be a great alternative when the cooler months roll around. Really digging those sneaks for some reason. Unfortunately they'll probably be damn near impossible to get at retail. :rolleyes
Are they going to be that limited? I know they're nikelab and all but I thought last time plenty of sites had the AF1s . 

They may or may not be. I'm just basing it off assumption considering that collabs are usually not that widely produced are usually sought after by most simply for that reason. I hope I'm wrong though....

I wanted a gum toe. I know it's not a huge deal but I was looking forward to them but I prefer the gum toe over the white toe. Still look awesome though
it's cheaper for you to send them back to Nike and hope to get a discount code for their mistake

They may or may not be. I'm just basing it off assumption considering that collabs are usually not that widely produced are usually sought after by most simply for that reason. I hope I'm wrong though....

the lunar af1 sat for quite some time on ndc. i can assume that this time around they wont sit for quite as long

Last edited:
Nike messed up my IDs. Don't feel like going through the hassle of returning them and all that.

Anyone interested for way under retail? Size 11

Any idea on how they fit? I'm a M in regular Prestos. Usually a 10.5-11 in shoes depending on the model.

Greetings Niketalk FAM,

I seek to gain some clarity on the sizing of air prestos. I am aware of the normal presto sizing of s,m,l etc. I am also aware that ID's come in whole sizes only. However I see a number of pairs on eBay that do not appear to be ID's selling in whole sizes also. There are a few sellers of the triple black with whole sizes and the sellers say they are authentic. Can this be Nike talk fam? Are there legit prestos in whole sizes that are not ID's?

Back
Top Bottom