More Air Prestos?

Keep refreshing the page and some sizes appear... I managed to get a Large
thanks homie! i got my M! so are they pretty good about the orders or is there a cancellation chance? I've only bought something from wellgosh when it was sitting there an no one wanted it

thanks homie! i got my M! so are they pretty good about the orders or is there a cancellation chance? I've only bought something from wellgosh when it was sitting there an no one wanted it

I've not ordered from there before so will have to wait and see

What's the word on Niketown Boston? Do they still have them? Called AZ and they don't have any Larges.

Everybody that ordered from wellgosh should be good I've always received my shoes from them within 2 days 3 max all the was to cali

What's the word on Niketown Boston? Do they still have them? Called AZ and they don't have any Larges.
I suggest calling any niketowns. I went to Niketown Chicago yesterday and walked out with a pair.

Last edited:
whoevers interested in getting these for 170 meetup in NYC, i just met up with this dude who has the safaris in FSR.

Ordered tropicals from ubiq this weekend....thought i was gonna be cool and have them earlier than some folks. Now everyone's gonna get their snkrs and cncpts shipments before me lol

More importantly i just can't wait to get them in and rock em right away!

Finally got a pair of safaris through a NTSF phone order. Asked for L or XL and they had the large. I'm always an 11.5 or 12 so hopefully these are perfect.

Finally got a pair of safaris through a NTSF phone order. Asked for L or XL and they had the large. I'm always an 11.5 or 12 so hopefully these are perfect.
I was thinking about copping that large but I ended up passing and paying a little more overseas you should be good with a large if you don't mind a snug fit

got my tracking for my safari's from SNKRS by logging on NDC, weird how there was no notification from the app nor an email

Back
Top Bottom