More Air Prestos?

Walked in to Nike Scottsdale to try on the Lunar Epics and walked out wit these (and the Epics)!

It's 48 hours since the drop so they take phone orders now 480-998-1136. Scooped a medium but they still have other sizes. Slept on release here in AZ I guess:D

Walked in to Nike Scottsdale to try on the Lunar Epics and walked out wit these (and the Epics)!

It's 48 hours since the drop so they take phone orders now 480-998-1136. Scooped a medium but they still have other sizes. Slept on release here in AZ I guess:D
What's your size on Huaraches?

Last edited:

Good looking out! I got em with my gift cards!

Last edited:
Agreed re pixelcamo. I've got no money at the moment so gotta hope they sit for a month :-/

Yep, those camo joints are next on the list. Knew the Safari's wouldn't last long at most spots, so went with those first.

nice pick up. Can't wait to get mine in. BTW how's the Lunar epics? Are they worth the price?

Back
Top Bottom