Montana Fishburne (Laurence's Daughter) is Brian Pumper's New Protege vol. Hollywood Kids

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

That dude goes to my gym. I see him all the time, dressed exactly like he does in that video.

Tank top
Crazy amounts of jewelery
Baggy #+@ jeans
and timbs

Strong as an ox though, pushes 405 on a flatbench easily.
r.i.p. to her orifices.
her first movie is with a guy that strong.  
eek.gif

she'll take a worse beating than her dad took against agent smith.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

That dude goes to my gym. I see him all the time, dressed exactly like he does in that video.

Tank top
Crazy amounts of jewelery
Baggy #+@ jeans
and timbs

Strong as an ox though, pushes 405 on a flatbench easily.
r.i.p. to her orifices.
her first movie is with a guy that strong.  
eek.gif

she'll take a worse beating than her dad took against agent smith.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I bet when he found out he was Furious.  I think he failed cuz he spent too much time trying to raise Trey and teach his other son how to be a biker. But !!$$ it let the fish burn, red or green pill you live and you learn. Its crazy how only a few years ago she won that spelling bee tho. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet when he found out he was Furious.  I think he failed cuz he spent too much time trying to raise Trey and teach his other son how to be a biker. But !!$$ it let the fish burn, red or green pill you live and you learn. Its crazy how only a few years ago she won that spelling bee tho. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

she looks way too much like her pops....i don't think i can sit there and watch Morpheus daughter getting smashed on camera...guess she tryna get back at em for sumthing he done...damn this is exactly why i pray not to have a daughter..

she looks way too much like her pops....i don't think i can sit there and watch Morpheus daughter getting smashed on camera...guess she tryna get back at em for sumthing he done...damn this is exactly why i pray not to have a daughter..

I died laughing when I put it together.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Akeelah and the Bee
Biker Boys
Boyz in the Hood
Jay lyric

I died laughing when I put it together.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Akeelah and the Bee
Biker Boys
Boyz in the Hood
Jay lyric

Someone already mentioned it but look there goes a...
<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

Someone already mentioned it but look there goes a...
<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

Back
Top Bottom