Montana Fishburne (Laurence's Daughter) is Brian Pumper's New Protege vol. Hollywood Kids

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I bet when he found out he was Furious.  I think he failed cuz he spent too much time trying to raise Trey and teach his other son how to be a biker. But !!$$ it let the fish burn, red or green pill you live and you learn. Its crazy how only a few years ago she won that spelling bee tho. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NIKETALK POST OF THE YEAR!!

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

I bet when he found out he was Furious.  I think he failed cuz he spent too much time trying to raise Trey and teach his other son how to be a biker. But !!$$ it let the fish burn, red or green pill you live and you learn. Its crazy how only a few years ago she won that spelling bee tho. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NIKETALK POST OF THE YEAR!!

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I died laughing when I put it together.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Akeelah and the Bee
Biker Boys
Boyz in the Hood
Jay lyric

I was THIS close to spitting my water on my moniter and keyboard and choked trying to swallow the water before I started laughing, but I started laughing while I was swallowing and it felt like some got in my lungs
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

best comment EVER!

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I died laughing when I put it together.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Akeelah and the Bee
Biker Boys
Boyz in the Hood
Jay lyric

I was THIS close to spitting my water on my moniter and keyboard and choked trying to swallow the water before I started laughing, but I started laughing while I was swallowing and it felt like some got in my lungs
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

best comment EVER!

roll.gif

roll.gif

She kinda look like Jayla Starr in those new pics
Pumper would be a dead man walking if this were my daughter
I'd really be on some Morpheus type @*%$

She kinda look like Jayla Starr in those new pics
Pumper would be a dead man walking if this were my daughter
I'd really be on some Morpheus type @*%$

jus plain sad wat some ppl do for fame, she ain even all that, unless she got a mean sex game she aint gon last

jus plain sad wat some ppl do for fame, she ain even all that, unless she got a mean sex game she aint gon last

Back
Top Bottom