MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

Think I'm going into this movie cold turkey like I did TDKR. No more trailers except the one just posted. No more checking for spy shots. No more coming to this thread (maybe).

I just want to be blown away the first time I watch it next summer.

At least watch the official trailer. :lol:

godzilla+1.gif

Think I'm going into this movie cold turkey like I did TDKR. No more trailers except the one just posted. No more checking for spy shots. No more coming to this thread (maybe).

I just want to be blown away the first time I watch it next summer.

seems like a good strategy, outside of watching an official trailer. the dark knight thread had wild info in it. i was still really satisfied watching the movie, but im sure not messing with the thread as much would've given the experience a bit more umph.

What's good my girl got fam in Seattle
Been to a couple clubs out there venom and the war room :pimp: too bad I was with my girl :smh:
I got an idea for a a screen play maybe pitch it to hbo for a 3-4 season series
Y'all down to help come up with it :nerd:

Venom and War Room are long gone. Foundation took Venom's spot.

This Tuesday, December 10th, Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures will premiere the Godzilla trailer at 10 a.m. Pacific/1 p.m. Eastern.

Can't Wait!!!!!

Official synopsis

Sci-Fi Action Adventure. An epic rebirth to Toho’s iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure pits the world’s most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity’s scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.

I wonder if it's the same trailer that leaked of some dude recording it in the movie theater with his camera.

Last edited:
Ehh if I wasn't already excited to see this movie that trailer would have not brought me on board.

An also what were those dudes who were parachuting down expecting to do when they landed??? Serious question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom