MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

I JUST SEEN PACIFIC RIM YESTERDAY

SAME FILM COMPANY WHO MADE THAT IS WORKING ON THIS PROJECT :D

THOSE MONSTERS PRETTY MUCH A PREQUEL JUST TO GET ME HYPED FOR GODZILLA :smokin

WALTER WHITE X GODZILLA :evil:

Damn new Zilla got a fatass tail. 
laugh.gif

Dude needs to stop doing squats and get his arm game up.

On the real though, am I seriously the only one that liked the 98 film, both the actual film and how Godzilla looked?

Damn new Zilla got a fatass tail. :lol:

On the real though, am I seriously the only one that liked the 98 film, both the actual film and how Godzilla looked?

it depends on how old you were and your frame of reference. I loved it, but I was also 8 or 9. Just like how I loved Batman Forever and Batman and Robin. If I were to look at it by today's standards, of course it would suck, but thats kind of unfair to the movie made 15 years ago

it depends on how old you were and your frame of reference. I loved it, but I was also 8 or 9. Just like how I loved Batman Forever and Batman and Robin. If I were to look at it by today's standards, of course it would suck, but thats kind of unfair to the movie made 15 years ago

batman returns > schumacher bs..

The trailer that leaked today was what they showed at comic-con.

The first official trailer will be released november 3rd.

I'm guessing the second one will release during the superbowl.

:lol: I guess I got too carried away - hobby writer here.
View media item 602834

I respect.

English Literature major here.

Worked with a lot of Creative Writing majors in college.

One of them became a developer for Wizards of the Coast's various card games. Great perks. Dude gets paid to attend every comic/movie convention worth going to.

I like the gritty Japanese theme this movie is taking on. Saw the '98 version on TV the other day and was laughing at Ferris Bueler trying to be a scientist.
What's good my girl got fam in Seattle
Been to a couple clubs out there venom and the war room :pimp: too bad I was with my girl :smh:
I got an idea for a a screen play maybe pitch it to hbo for a 3-4 season series
Y'all down to help come up with it :nerd:

Naw I thought they sucked back then When compared to the first 2 batmans

Naw I thought they sucked back then When compared to the first 2 batmans
Im speaking from the mindset of a 8 year ld kid. They were awesome. They toys etc. i was their target audience. Burtons stuff was a little too dark for my child mind

How does it suck by todays standards though? Story? Acting? CGI?

I JUST SEEN PACIFIC RIM YESTERDAY

SAME FILM COMPANY WHO MADE THAT IS WORKING ON THIS PROJECT :D

THOSE MONSTERS PRETTY MUCH A PREQUEL JUST TO GET ME HYPED FOR GODZILLA :smokin

WALTER WHITE X GODZILLA :evil:
Movie was :pimp: :pimp: everything looked on point. .the robots looked how transformers should look and the kaijus looked how godzilla should look. :pimp:

Think I'm going into this movie cold turkey like I did TDKR. No more trailers except the one just posted. No more checking for spy shots. No more coming to this thread (maybe).

I just want to be blown away the first time I watch it next summer.

Back
Top Bottom