Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by dts939

well i know quality wise, my brother is VERY into music and he has tried numerous headphones and different brands etc., and he settled on beyerdynamics 770dt. quality wise they are SUPERB, but for the heavy bass you are looking for i dont know if they are totally right for you (hes more into rock and guitar based music) .

i have a pair of klipsch image one headphones and i personally love them, they are probably a better fit for you, as the bass is nice and loud and noticeable, but the quality of the music is actually good as well lol!

its crazy cause i had a pair of beats and thought they were awesome, then I used the beyerdynamics and also the klipsch and the quality increase was insane! i dont understand how people listen to music with beats
Don't you know by now that NT doesn't care about quality.  Plus,  I think most of NT aren't audiophiles.  Most NTer will sacrifice quality for looks.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

why are the bieber solo's pushing 300 on ebay? my local bestbuy has them fully stocked at 200.
laugh.gif
Well you know what to do then..
nerd.gif

Zyzz:  big ups to you for this thread 
pimp.gif

I use my red solo's everyday, and haven't had one problem.  $75 was a must pull price.

Zyzz:  big ups to you for this thread 
pimp.gif

I use my red solo's everyday, and haven't had one problem.  $75 was a must pull price.

why are the bieber solo's pushing 300 on ebay? my local bestbuy has them fully stocked at 200.
laugh.gif

i think they are supposed to be limited or something. your area must not have die hard fans who want to spend 200 for purple headphones.

laugh.gif

i think they are supposed to be limited or something. your area must not have die hard fans who want to spend 200 for purple headphones.

Been looking for a pair of Studios for awhile now and at $130 I couldn't pass. Thanks a lot to second OP for posting.

Now if I turn around and this thread jumps 10 pages because the price dropped to $79 all hell bout to break loose, lol.

Been looking for a pair of Studios for awhile now and at $130 I couldn't pass. Thanks a lot to second OP for posting.

Now if I turn around and this thread jumps 10 pages because the price dropped to $79 all hell bout to break loose, lol.

Don't really want to read through the 40+ pages, but I remember seeing people talking about going to Best Buys and switching the refurbed headphones for new ones. True? Any special procedure?

Don't really want to read through the 40+ pages, but I remember seeing people talking about going to Best Buys and switching the refurbed headphones for new ones. True? Any special procedure?

heeeeeeyyyy
eyes.gif
 you guys didnt tell that they did not come with a box.... so since they do not come in a box how am i supposed to exchange them at best buy??

heeeeeeyyyy
eyes.gif
 you guys didnt tell that they did not come with a box.... so since they do not come in a box how am i supposed to exchange them at best buy??

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Yea.....
I ended up doing it when my studios right ear busted. I went to best buy and purchased the same item........

Went home and exchanged the headphones and case only, (it has its own compartment in the right side of the box) 

Then went back and returned it.....the employees thought i was crazy for returning beats.....i just said i didnt want them anymore
laugh.gif

They did a thorough inspection though, so to cover my end, i wiped the headphones down and switched the battery plate between the two headphones. 

I hope this helps

Yea.....
I ended up doing it when my studios right ear busted. I went to best buy and purchased the same item........

Went home and exchanged the headphones and case only, (it has its own compartment in the right side of the box) 

Then went back and returned it.....the employees thought i was crazy for returning beats.....i just said i didnt want them anymore
laugh.gif

They did a thorough inspection though, so to cover my end, i wiped the headphones down and switched the battery plate between the two headphones. 

I hope this helps

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Yea.....

laugh.gif

I hope this helps
damn the next customer is gonna be SCREWED

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Yea.....

laugh.gif

I hope this helps
damn the next customer is gonna be SCREWED

Back
Top Bottom