Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Just got my shipment confirmation
smile.gif

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

heeeeeeyyyy
eyes.gif
 you guys didnt tell that they did not come with a box.... so since they do not come in a box how am i supposed to exchange them at best buy??

you gonna listen to the box?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

heeeeeeyyyy
eyes.gif
 you guys didnt tell that they did not come with a box.... so since they do not come in a box how am i supposed to exchange them at best buy??

you gonna listen to the box?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Don't really want to read through the 40+ pages, but I remember seeing people talking about going to Best Buys and switching the refurbed headphones for new ones. True? Any special procedure?

Yea.....
I ended up doing it when my studios right ear busted. I went to best buy and purchased the same item........

Went home and exchanged the headphones and case only, (it has its own compartment in the right side of the box) 

Then went back and returned it.....the employees thought i was crazy for returning beats.....i just said i didnt want them anymore
laugh.gif

They did a thorough inspection though, so to cover my end, i wiped the headphones down and switched the battery plate between the two headphones. 

I hope this helps
damn the next customer is gonna be SCREWED
Very dishonest practice. Return fraud.

Don't really want to read through the 40+ pages, but I remember seeing people talking about going to Best Buys and switching the refurbed headphones for new ones. True? Any special procedure?

Yea.....
I ended up doing it when my studios right ear busted. I went to best buy and purchased the same item........

Went home and exchanged the headphones and case only, (it has its own compartment in the right side of the box) 

Then went back and returned it.....the employees thought i was crazy for returning beats.....i just said i didnt want them anymore
laugh.gif

They did a thorough inspection though, so to cover my end, i wiped the headphones down and switched the battery plate between the two headphones. 

I hope this helps

Originally Posted by rareair45

Yea.....

laugh.gif

I hope this helps
Your right, but after being on the burnt end from that before..... (bought a PS3 from walmart and it had a CD-R inside and already having the yellow light of death....
if it helped I told them they werent working as expected, so i doubt they put it back on the rack.....

Yea.....

laugh.gif

I hope this helps
Your right, but after being on the burnt end from that before..... (bought a PS3 from walmart and it had a CD-R inside and already having the yellow light of death....
if it helped I told them they werent working as expected, so i doubt they put it back on the rack.....

Yea.....

laugh.gif

I hope this helps

Yea.....

laugh.gif

I hope this helps

does anyone know where to purchase replacement tips for the Tours? I happened to lose the pair that fit my ear best and it's kinda annoying rocking the too big or too small ones.

does anyone know where to purchase replacement tips for the Tours? I happened to lose the pair that fit my ear best and it's kinda annoying rocking the too big or too small ones.

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

You can try calling Monster and asking for tips, I think some people did it here. Other tips idk if they fit the tours, but on my earphones I use comply tips or sony hybrid tips.

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

You can try calling Monster and asking for tips, I think some people did it here. Other tips idk if they fit the tours, but on my earphones I use comply tips or sony hybrid tips.

Just do the swap its easy they don't ask questions at all.
I did it and if comes down to it i'll be doing it again soon as they go down

Just do the swap its easy they don't ask questions at all.
I did it and if comes down to it i'll be doing it again soon as they go down

StaXX wrote:
StaXX wrote:
My turbines are going out. Anyone ever go through the warranty process?

Or should I just do the Best Buy swap?

Don't do the best buy swap, that just ends up making it harder on the next person that buys them...my left ear bud went out on my studios and I emailed monster about it. They had me send it in and in about a week, I had a brand new pair of studios.

StaXX wrote:
StaXX wrote:

Don't do the best buy swap, that just ends up making it harder on the next person that buys them...my left ear bud went out on my studios and I emailed monster about it. They had me send it in and in about a week, I had a brand new pair of studios.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

StaXX wrote:

I was going to tell them they're defected so it doesn't cause anyone problems.

Back
Top Bottom