Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

I finally got my studios today. So far, so good. but hey can't go wrong with paying $129 for them. Now I need to get my solos but if this NY storm hits I would be getting it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

I'm about to send my Tours back, they keep falling out of my ears.
try different tips

Please don't tell me the Tours are jus' like the SkullCandy tips
sick.gif

If so, i'm not messin' wit' these...

The most i'll pay for Beats are $35
tired.gif

$100+ on some headphones?! mus' be outta ya'll darn mind
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nbafatso

try different tips

Please don't tell me the Tours are jus' like the SkullCandy tips
sick.gif

If so, i'm not messin' wit' these...

The most i'll pay for Beats are $35
tired.gif

$100+ on some headphones?! mus' be outta ya'll darn mind
30t6p3b.gif

I like how this thread hit 40 pages
laugh.gif

I have solos HD and i love them. They leak too much though but i like them none the less. dropped them too from a high height and they're still in perfect condition.
happy.gif

I like how this thread hit 40 pages
laugh.gif

I have solos HD and i love them. They leak too much though but i like them none the less. dropped them too from a high height and they're still in perfect condition.
happy.gif

^turbines or tours was the debate for me at first and i decided to go with the turbines. everyone was saying that the turbines have overall better sound quality, and the tours have a bit more focus with bass. well, i've been using my turbines for awhile now and i must say i am quite disappointed with the bass. sound quality is great and is crystal clear, but i would like more bass. got me thinkin i should've copped the tours too...

i copped that fiio e5 amp and been using it with my turbines, it doesn't really do much but up the volume. sound quality to me is the same, but it does have a bass boost switch but it really just adds a tiny difference. but for $25 bucks i cant complain...

got me wondering how those pro gold and coppers sound like. but i'm satisfied with the regular turbines and i just would like more bass. what earbuds can u guys suggest that are on the same level of the turbines (price wise too) but with better bass?

^turbines or tours was the debate for me at first and i decided to go with the turbines. everyone was saying that the turbines have overall better sound quality, and the tours have a bit more focus with bass. well, i've been using my turbines for awhile now and i must say i am quite disappointed with the bass. sound quality is great and is crystal clear, but i would like more bass. got me thinkin i should've copped the tours too...

i copped that fiio e5 amp and been using it with my turbines, it doesn't really do much but up the volume. sound quality to me is the same, but it does have a bass boost switch but it really just adds a tiny difference. but for $25 bucks i cant complain...

got me wondering how those pro gold and coppers sound like. but i'm satisfied with the regular turbines and i just would like more bass. what earbuds can u guys suggest that are on the same level of the turbines (price wise too) but with better bass?

oh and not direct to anyone and i'm not a perfect nt'er myself, but i like how the same questions are being asked over and over without even doing any simple reading... thread is only 40 pages and there is the 'search topic' feature!
grin.gif

oh and not direct to anyone and i'm not a perfect nt'er myself, but i like how the same questions are being asked over and over without even doing any simple reading... thread is only 40 pages and there is the 'search topic' feature!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

got my turbines today

is the left ear bud suppose to be louder than the right?
mine are......should i send them back?
Try pushing them a little further in your ear. My turbines I got last year has been doing this from day 1 on the right side until I push it a little and hear a little crackle (in the tips) and they are perfect. I finally got my studios and I've been using them for a couple of hours now, I must say; I still prefer my turbines over the studios. Guess I'm an idiot for buying the studios thinking they'll blow my socks, should have copped back up pairs of turbines. Oh yeah, turbines are better than tours not even by a little either. You can tell the difference when you test them out side by side. Overall I'm still satisfied with my purchase, the studios for 150 is a deal, but I still prefer the sound quality delivered by the turbines. I know, I know; one is a earbud and the other is a headphone. Still, sound wise the turbines have got my vote over anything on the Dre line besides the Pro's because I've never owned or tested those. Anyone own the pros? I'm curious to how those sound and how much better they are from the studios.

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

got my turbines today

is the left ear bud suppose to be louder than the right?
mine are......should i send them back?
Try pushing them a little further in your ear. My turbines I got last year has been doing this from day 1 on the right side until I push it a little and hear a little crackle (in the tips) and they are perfect. I finally got my studios and I've been using them for a couple of hours now, I must say; I still prefer my turbines over the studios. Guess I'm an idiot for buying the studios thinking they'll blow my socks, should have copped back up pairs of turbines. Oh yeah, turbines are better than tours not even by a little either. You can tell the difference when you test them out side by side. Overall I'm still satisfied with my purchase, the studios for 150 is a deal, but I still prefer the sound quality delivered by the turbines. I know, I know; one is a earbud and the other is a headphone. Still, sound wise the turbines have got my vote over anything on the Dre line besides the Pro's because I've never owned or tested those. Anyone own the pros? I'm curious to how those sound and how much better they are from the studios.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

call/e-mail them and ask for some smaller tips and they should ship them to you with no problems
I bought the sample pack of ear tips at best buy and they are still falling out even with the XS ones. I don't know what else to try.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

call/e-mail them and ask for some smaller tips and they should ship them to you with no problems
I bought the sample pack of ear tips at best buy and they are still falling out even with the XS ones. I don't know what else to try.

anyone else not get charged? lol it's been like over 2 weeks and my items were already shipped and on its way...

anyone else not get charged? lol it's been like over 2 weeks and my items were already shipped and on its way...

just sent my studios back yesterday...one of the headphones started cutting in and out, i wasn't about to take any chances!

just sent my studios back yesterday...one of the headphones started cutting in and out, i wasn't about to take any chances!

Back
Top Bottom