Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Black Cord is control talk. I actually don't ever intend to use my red cord because I primarily use my phone as my music player.

Control talk allows you to pause tracks, skip to the next song, answer the phone, and talk on the phone like a wired headset.

Got both my Red Solo HD's in a couple days ago... One pair was legit so I sold them to another NTer at F&F cost plus shipping, but the other set was absolutely ridiculous. They were so beat down that it damn near made me mad. Joints had wires hanging out from them and they didn't even snap into place when I opened them up to listen to them. Monster is foul for sending those out even as a refurbished set.
mad.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did the Best Buy swap on the second set and it worked like a charm... Tell me why the Best Buy set that was brand new in sealed box had mad finger prints all over them. Monster be clowning for real.
laugh.gif

Anyway if you guys are having doubts about the BB swap I say just do it... It was super easy for me because the employee that I did the swap with was preoccupied with a loud mouth customer that was causing ruckus from across the room. My suggestion to those that might do the swap is to wait until about 15 mins. to closing time cause by then the only thing that's on the BB employees minds is to clock out and go home. It also helps to have mouthpiece game, told the chick doing my return that her lip ring looked good on her even though it really didn't. Shorty started to blush and proceeded to give me my $240 in cash back.
laugh.gif

Got both my Red Solo HD's in a couple days ago... One pair was legit so I sold them to another NTer at F&F cost plus shipping, but the other set was absolutely ridiculous. They were so beat down that it damn near made me mad. Joints had wires hanging out from them and they didn't even snap into place when I opened them up to listen to them. Monster is foul for sending those out even as a refurbished set.
mad.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did the Best Buy swap on the second set and it worked like a charm... Tell me why the Best Buy set that was brand new in sealed box had mad finger prints all over them. Monster be clowning for real.
laugh.gif

Anyway if you guys are having doubts about the BB swap I say just do it... It was super easy for me because the employee that I did the swap with was preoccupied with a loud mouth customer that was causing ruckus from across the room. My suggestion to those that might do the swap is to wait until about 15 mins. to closing time cause by then the only thing that's on the BB employees minds is to clock out and go home. It also helps to have mouthpiece game, told the chick doing my return that her lip ring looked good on her even though it really didn't. Shorty started to blush and proceeded to give me my $240 in cash back.
laugh.gif

did anyone that bought the white studios get the cleaning cloth? I didnt =(

No biggie, I guess Ill just pick one up, or use a microfibre on it

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

got my turbines today

is the left ear bud suppose to be louder than the right?
mine are......should i send them back?

call them, theyll arrange for you to get a new pair.

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

got my turbines today

is the left ear bud suppose to be louder than the right?
mine are......should i send them back?

call them, theyll arrange for you to get a new pair.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Im glad I got my solos, but Im still gonna use some 15 dollar sony in ears walkin around campus, Id feel mad awkward with "equipment" on my head just to listen to music

Not sure if you feel awkward for safety reasons or if you feel like you don't want to gain extra attention to yourself but at the end of the day you bought the solos and you should enjoy them at all times.  That goes for everybody else on here as well.  Forget about feeling awkward, you bought them with you hard earned money so I suggest you enjoy them.  I got my solos last week and love them, I wear them on the train and everything.  Got people here at my job even that wanted to listen to them to see what the all the hype was about. 

both really, I just never like carryin expensive %$@% like that even though Im in a good neighborhood now. Ill someone rockin a pair every few days, but its the football players for the most part, gettin that gray zone money

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Im glad I got my solos, but Im still gonna use some 15 dollar sony in ears walkin around campus, Id feel mad awkward with "equipment" on my head just to listen to music

Not sure if you feel awkward for safety reasons or if you feel like you don't want to gain extra attention to yourself but at the end of the day you bought the solos and you should enjoy them at all times.  That goes for everybody else on here as well.  Forget about feeling awkward, you bought them with you hard earned money so I suggest you enjoy them.  I got my solos last week and love them, I wear them on the train and everything.  Got people here at my job even that wanted to listen to them to see what the all the hype was about. 

both really, I just never like carryin expensive %$@% like that even though Im in a good neighborhood now. Ill someone rockin a pair every few days, but its the football players for the most part, gettin that gray zone money

Originally Posted by manamazing55

i think most people did not receive a cleaning cloth, i didnt but everything else was in my little shell....

and yea its no biggie, rather have no probs with my headphones then a cleaning cloth any day haha

Originally Posted by manamazing55

i think most people did not receive a cleaning cloth, i didnt but everything else was in my little shell....

and yea its no biggie, rather have no probs with my headphones then a cleaning cloth any day haha

Back
Top Bottom