Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

If I’m picking 5, I usually scan the sidelines for 4 other members of Team Washed. We may not be as athletic as you young thundercats, but the basketball IQ is off the charts. I know on picks, people will call out what side it’s coming on, to go over/under or to just switch. Defensive rotations is like the 2004 Pistons, and the concept of the ball moving faster than defender is understand on offense. 15 possessions where it ends with a high percentage shot is better than you frail boys taking uncontested 2’s from 30 out. Lastly, after we score, we are making you check ball so we can conserve energy and set the defense :pimp:

If I’m picking 5, I usually scan the sidelines for 4 other members of Team Washed. We may not be as athletic as you young thundercats, but the basketball IQ is off the charts. I know on picks, people will call out what side it’s coming on, to go over/under or to just switch. Defensive rotations is like the 2004 Pistons, and the concept of the ball moving faster than defender is understand on offense. 15 possessions where it ends with a high percentage shot is better than you frail boys taking uncontested 2’s from 30 out. Lastly, after we score, we are making you check ball so we can conserve energy and set the defense :pimp:
The Jazz vs Thunder series in the playoffs. ****** was really getting ate by Joe Ingles and his 2 inch vert and 4 second release and Rubio, #DonovanMitchellnotwithstanding Just now trying to get back into hooping myself after like a 7yr or so hiatus from when I use to leave in the gym in my teens to mid 20s, like literally we'd bring food and eat there and sleep. I walked up to the rim and stukc my hand up and was like, is this regulation? Yall sure? That's a little high aint it, seems like 12 feet

Still baffled at Joe Ingles giving Paul George that Work in the playoffs. #teamfundamentals all day if I’m picking the teams as well

Also a good tip for anybody with back pain or reoccurring back problems, little kids from 3-5 are great for walking on your back and getting all those kinks out.

Yo this is gospel. My sister is 10 years younger and when i was a kid she would do this. I wasnt even washed and it felt great.

Has to feel amazing now.

When anything is grounds for your excuse for being tired

It’s hot out. It’s cold out. I just worked out. I’m not working out enough. I underslept. I overslept. I’m hungry. I just ate. Been working too much. Need to get back to my work flow.

Man in the mirror: Nah, you’re just washed.

It happens as you get older and done been thru a good amount of yambs already...not as pressed as you used to be, turning down easy smashes just cuz u tired or simply dont feel like being bothered :lol: :smh:

sounding like drake out here :lol:

“always pick the money over sex”

Back
Top Bottom