Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Those > Js.

They are non slip

You're never going to catch me at work like

CmJnXP_UgAAjrmK.jpg

Last edited:
I girl's sister and niece are staying with us for a couple of weeks because she lives downtown Vegas and the "Life is Beautiful" music festival is taking place in Vegas

When did they start making kids with this much damn energy? This ******* toddler expects me to keep her entertaining all damn day. I can't take it.

I took that fool to the park, and she starts with the "Rusty chase me" nonsense.

Me trying to chase her...
er_H2c.gif

My girl helping me back to the apartment...
REauF1g.gif

Last edited:
I feel like Claire Dunphy when she had that speeder in her neighborhood. There’s a 392 Charger that speeds down my street and I rush out there periodically to tell them to slow down, there’s kids and **** out there playing. Like I get it, you have a fast car, but everyone has a fast car on residential street buddy.

I did. Had gastric sleeve surgery and 40lbs later the sleep apnea is gone
I had the sleeve surgery too..Right when I was cleared to exercise the pandemic hit and closed everything..Probably only lost about 20lbs total..smh..Too washed to make an effort again..

Post chemo washed is a diff level of tired. It isnt a “damn long day at work or hard workout at the gym tired”. Its such a weird kind of tired, no energy, foggy brain, feeling just off. Not fun. Had my 3rd session yesterday and ive felt it a day or so after but it hit me last night like a ton of bricks.

Post chemo washed is a diff level of tired. It isnt a “damn long day at work or hard workout at the gym tired”. Its such a weird kind of tired, no energy, foggy brain, feeling just off. Not fun. Had my 3rd session yesterday and ive felt it a day or so after but it hit me last night like a ton of bricks.

Chill bro actual serious medical issues is the opposite of washed. You can't compare yourself to the rest of us just trying to deal with bad habits worsening our washedness.

I don’t know man.I see it more as a hobby, just like collecting or going out. Some people like gardening, landscaping.
Maybe think what 20 yr old you would say to current you if you tried to start up a convo about the lawn any further than it needs to be cut :lol:

Bruh that is real life. No shame or any criticisms in getting over/through chemo.

Now after you fully recover and are a 100% if you feel "chemo washed" after a jog down the block then you washed washed :lol:

Bruh, my kids speak with a slight mixture of British/Australian accents because they’ve been binging on that and the Bluey show for over a couple years straight now. Kinda dope:lol:
Bluey decent though.

My son also watches Simon. I've never wanted to slap cartoon characters so bad. Both Simon and his brother are Angelica level *******s but it's worse because they seem to be oblivious to their behavior where as Angelica was aware and leaned into it.

I am struggling this morning. Kids started school yesterday and I've been getting up at 5:45 to get myself and everyone else ready. Got to work early and I'm ready for a damn nap. Luckily today is my last day working before I am on leave and honestly i just can't wait to lay in bed tomorrow and not have to be up early.... #washedandexhausted

Nah man.

You definitely don't belong in this thread.

You going through real life ****.

All the best to you man.

washed or not, NT's confident you're gonna bounce back and be back in the tattoo thread in no time!

mom's has been going thru chemo treatments on and off for 8 years and i know the feeling is absolutely no joke. how's the appetite been?

I don’t know man.I see it more as a hobby, just like collecting or going out. Some people like gardening, landscaping.

If you booked a 23 year old girl, how much of this hobby would you be willing to discuss with HER? Would you use it as a selling point to improve your stock in HER eyes?

I seriously doubt it.

It's fine to love your yard but it IS an OLDER man's hobby any way you slice IT.

Seems like you are hell bent on fighting this one though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom