Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Gettin REAL difficult getting out of bed in the mornings. Joints all stiff. Legit hold my back like this every morning now
095D5016-B06B-459D-8101-B6C178B42EBD.gif

I’ve always been able to crack like every joint in my body on will but the last year or so every morning when i take my first few steps my ankles and feet play a symphony of cracks :lol: :lol:

man that ever hit you when you about to get some....
mood killer...
Man at least you in range of a toilet. Been back to boxing, but its outdoors for the time being. Went the other day, was a bit early. Did my stretching ans got my wraps on. Felt the belly rumble. I was like damn gotta hit the nasty *** gas stn.

Trainer shows up right then... man i fought 2 fights during that session. 1 i had to absolutely win 😂

just not being excited for retro jordans or nikes anymore.

I don’t even do retro’s anymore. But I do get new kicks still. Except I wait for the team colors now.

I really only need two colors on a shoe rather than signing up for raffles just to win obnoxiously colored kicks like my daughters colored them.

Am I an extra/different kind of washed if I don’t mind waiting in the lounge and drinking coffee whilst awaiting my car to be serviced? I actually don’t mind the wait, drink some coffee, walk the lot, make small talk with salesmen, smoke a cigarette or two, just feel relaxed.

I don’t even do retro’s anymore. But I do get new kicks still. Except I wait for the team colors now.

i remember when Jordan's were first coming out back in the day and people were gettin em robbed straight off their feet :lol:

all u would hear is " what size b*tch" , and dude's takin them right off your feet . that and Raiders hats. if u wore those u better be able to fight :lol:

I had a Raiders Starter Jacket back in the day and someone tried to get me for it, luckily for both of us he wasn’t successful.

Back
Top Bottom