Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Can't be recommending man Nike in a washed thread :smh:

You need some orthopedic joints for road running.

Try Asics or Brooks (foreal)

https://www.hruska-clinic.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/2021-SHOE-LIST-V3-PATIENT-HAND-OUT.pdf
Here are some nice, comfy washed Nike joints. Put these on and you’ll feel like the ultimate grill master on the Fourth of July. “Burger or dog?”

1630340658482.jpeg

This weekend I went out Friday night, hooped Saturday morning outside in 90 degree weather (full court), cleaned up the crib, went out again Saturday night. Most unwashed I’ve felt in a long time :lol:
All I got from this is that you started taking performance-enhancing drugs at the beginning of last week

Last edited:
Bro obviously started smoking meth to have all that energy. No other explanation. Time to be considerate and get him the help he needs.

rt
i'd clear an 8pk easy in one sitting at break time...
now I can barely think straight afterwards....
overdid n couldn't put out last night too..
#pushingrope fml

Always wore nike slides, nothing fancy. They last awhile too, i just wear em in the house. Only bought like 3 pairs in the last like 12 years.

Whats up with the sizing on them things? Bought sz 8 men for my son who's a 7.5 and he could barely fit them. Ended up giving the two pairs to his mom who's a 5.5 boys, fits her perfectly. Went and bought another two pairs sz 10 men and it just fits him.

Whats up with the sizing on them things? Bought sz 8 men for my son who's a 7.5 and he could barely fit them. Ended up giving the two pairs to his mom who's a 5.5 boys, fits her perfectly. Went and bought another two pairs sz 10 men and it just fits him.

i always bought em a 1/2 size if not a full size bigger in case i wear em with socks :lol: :smokin

almost bought these once till my wife just gave me a look.

jordan-retro-3-slide-white-varsity-red-cement-grey-01.jpg

like i said i only wear em in the house , no need to be this fresh anymore ...

Flat footed at 31 with a hereditary bunion … podiatrist said cut out wearing Nikes and switch to something better for your feet with custom insoles. New balance are my new cops.

not sure if this is washed but I do feel it is .
I hurt my foot a bit ago and my doctor said to get some wide shoes for a little and all I could find was some terrible NBs
I was ashamed at what I was wearing :smh: :smh:
that led to me wearing slides a lot now I’ve been in slides 9/10 times the last 2 years :lol:

I’m going to be honest with y’all. My washedness started in my very late 20s when I first started getting a few gray hairs in my beard and I thought it was cool. It was like almost overnight, the whole damn thing practically was gray.

I’m going to be honest with y’all. My washedness started in my very late 20s when I first started getting a few gray hairs in my beard and I thought it was cool. It was like almost overnight, the whole damn thing practically was gray.
I think grey/peppered/white hair is bad-*** on young people since it looks unique.

I hurt my foot a bit ago and my doctor said to get some wide shoes for a little and all I could find was some terrible NBs
I was ashamed at what I was wearing :smh: :smh:
that led to me wearing slides a lot now I’ve been in slides 9/10 times the last 2 years :lol:

BUT I’m not gonna lie , these NBs comfy af. With the insoles , they have been a nice switch up for me.
Some collabs are actually dope too .

imma miss the swoosh & three stripes :frown:

BUT I’m not gonna lie , these NBs comfy af. With the insoles , they have been a nice switch up for me.
Some collabs are actually dope too .

imma miss the swoosh & three stripes :frown:
You can still enjoy the Nikes and Adidas. I kinda divide my shoes into "stylish" and "comfy" shoes. J's and lifestyle shoes if I want to stunt and running shoes if I want to ride in comfort.

I’m in my mid 30s and I think I’m getting arthritis

When I wake up in the morning fingers are painful and stiff

Back
Top Bottom