mods can you close this thread please, thanks

Originally Posted by needsomejays

or do i have it

all wrong and is she right that i dont accept her? i just feel that if i let her do all that i wouldnt truely be caring about her. she said its just "a part of her"

Sounds about right. If you cant accept her for who she is then how can you be with her. If the only reason she stopped doing all those things was for then itsbecause you told her to change, meaning that you don't accept her for who she really is or was. For that find a girl that has the qualities you want.

yeah man i guess your right,
frown.gif
this is just way too hard on me, the thingis though she even admits shes better off without all that, but she still wants to do it

i dont get it

Well, she's 17, so obviously she wants to live the moment, which is basically partying and all that. But you're doing the right thing. She will learnto appreciate what you have done for her when she becomes more mature.

As of now, I think you should let her be. You seem like you love her a lot, so there must be trust between you two. Let her do what she wants, see how it goes.Good luck

She just wants to get the partying out of her system. Let her go dude, before she starts lying to you about things..if she hasn't already.
nerd.gif

You're not going to marry the girl, so who cares? Just have fun. Let her taint her body.

And no, you can't change people.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

You're not going to marry the girl, so who cares? Just have fun. Let her taint her body.

how do you know?

man...i know you care about her, but i wouldnt want to be with someone who doesnt share the same "understandings" i have. (i couldnt think of abetter word for understandings)

either give her space and let her be her and deal with it.

or let her go completly.

how do you know?

well you are basically saying you cant with this thread
nerd.gif

I was in a similar situation last year... Just let her go. Its gonna hurt like a @!%%#, but in the end its whats best for both of you.

We can give you sound advice, but the real question is: will you use said advice?

You can't change or contain a girl. She's gonna end up doing whatever she wants anyway, and if you stay with her, you're the one that's gonnaend up hurt.

Let her go, and if she comes back, you'll be in control so you will have conditions.
If not, move on. A lot of girls that age are in the prime of confusion.

You're too young to deal with this drama, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

how do you know?
Because she wants to be with someone that will let her trash her body and throw away her life.
You seem to want a clean girl that you can marry someday ...
Sounds like two different agendas, my friend.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but quite honestly, if you're this caring and mature at your age, I can honestly tell you: You deserve better.
glasses.gif

Obviously she not ready for a mature relationship if she misses drinking and smoking and just wants to party. Just let her be cause like Rico x Hood said shegonna start lying to you if you don't

Originally Posted by jthagreat

how do you know?

nerd.gif
nah, but she came outta nowhere with this today, she just flipped a switch and told me all this stuff and all this other stuff that was wrong,that she held

in forever

Originally Posted by jthagreat

how do you know?

nerd.gif
nah, but she came outta nowhere with this today, she just flipped a switch and told me all this stuff and all this other stuff that was wrong, that she held

in forever

it kind of sounds like she's looking for a way out of the relationship if she just came out of the blue with this.

how do you know?
Because she wants to be with someone that will let her trash her body and throw away her life.
You seem to want a clean girl that you can marry someday ...
Sounds like two different agendas, my friend.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but quite honestly, if you're this caring and mature at your age, I can honestly tell you: You deserve better.
glasses.gif
she told me she just wants to "live her life right now" and shes not gonna be like this when she grow up, but honestly you guys areright

if she cant stop now, why would she later on in life, i hate that im so mature for my age, but i mean i guess its all for the better......

Listen carefully. She's giving you an out and basically telling you she wants to be loose. Heed what she says and let her go. You should thank her.

if she cant stop now, why would she later on in life

Completely false. You'll learn as you get older.

Back
Top Bottom