mods can you close this thread please, thanks

let her go man. if that's the reason why she wants to end things, she ain't worth it. plenty of other fish in the sea. i'm going through the samething you are right now, except my girl "is trying to be a good girl" .. finding religion and all that crap. i took that as a sign where she lostinterest. just move on, things will be better in the long run.

you are 18, the fact that you think she is hurting her body by doing a little a partying speaks volumes on the kind of person you are. yall are not gonna workout, she is a normal 17-18 year old and you arent. she should leave you and go about partying and sleeping around like she is supposed to. maybe catch her onthe rebound when she is about 27-28.

my advice to you is to lighten up, i guess you dont need to go out experimenting with drugs and alcohol (even though i would) but at the very least fall backon the judging, its extremely typical for people your age to want to party. A little weed and alcohol is not going to hurt your chick, get real fam.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

You're not going to marry the girl, so who cares? Just have fun. Let her taint her body.

And no, you can't change people.

how do you know?
Good point.

Dude if you really do love her then try to express that you aren't trying to change her just for you. But for the greater good of you're relationshipand her health. If she can't respect that then you gotta decide if you are willing to wait it out and be there for her. You ever ask her what if she losescontrol and "something" happens? Like cheating, hurting herself or worse getting herself killed?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Listen carefully. She's giving you an out and basically telling you she wants to be loose. Heed what she says and let her go. You should thank her.

if she cant stop now, why would she later on in life

Completely false. You'll learn as you get older.

yeah i know she can change, i just dont think she wants to

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

You're not going to marry the girl, so who cares? Just have fun. Let her taint her body.

And no, you can't change people.

how do you know?
Good point.

Dude if you really do love her then try to express that you aren't trying to change her just for you. But for the greater good of you're relationship and her health. If she can't respect that then you gotta decide if you are willing to wait it out and be there for her. You ever ask her what if she loses control and "something" happens? Like cheating, hurting herself or worse getting herself killed?

no, i havent, but thats probably a good idea

Originally Posted by FeelMode

you are 18, the fact that you think she is hurting her body by doing a little a partying speaks volumes on the kind of person you are. yall are not gonna work out, she is a normal 17-18 year old and you arent. she should leave you and go about partying and sleeping around like she is supposed to. maybe catch her on the rebound when she is about 27-28.

my advice to you is to lighten up, i guess you dont need to go out experimenting with drugs and alcohol (even though i would) but at the very least fall back on the judging, its extremely typical for people your age to want to party. A little weed and alcohol is not going to hurt your chick, get real fam.
thats why everything is so &^%#$%^ up, cause people think thats what your "supposed to do"

you are 18, the fact that you think she is hurting her body by doing a little a partying speaks volumes on the kind of person you are. yall are not gonna work out, she is a normal 17-18 year old and you arent. she should leave you and go about partying and sleeping around like she is supposed to. maybe catch her on the rebound when she is about 27-28.

my advice to you is to lighten up, i guess you dont need to go out experimenting with drugs and alcohol (even though i would) but at the very least fall back on the judging, its extremely typical for people your age to want to party. A little weed and alcohol is not going to hurt your chick, get real fam.
thats why everything is so &^%#$%^ up, cause people think thats what your "supposed to do"
My man you know a lot for you're age. You know right from wrong.

And FEEL how is He judging because He knows right from wrong? I hope you were playing. He doesn't want his girl to use drugs and get caught up. Is that acrime in today's world of live and let live?

Listen to advice like his if you like doing things the hardboneheaded way. No offense but thats just leading people down the wrong road. Seriously.

And FEEL how is He judging because He knows right from wrong? I hope you were playing. He doesn't want his girl to use drugs and get caught up. Is that a crime in today's world of live and let live?

Listen to advice like his if you like doing things the hardboneheaded way. No offense but thats just leading people down the wrong road. Seriously.
i always prided myself on being mature but so many times, just like now, it just doesnt seem worth it
frown.gif
this is easily the hardest thing i ever been through, thanks for all the helpso far guys, its much appreciated, if you got any more advice, im all ears

yo gal in college yet? cuz it only gets worst. U should try it with her tho at least once.

And FEEL how is He judging because He knows right from wrong? I hope you were playing. He doesn't want his girl to use drugs and get caught up. Is that a crime in today's world of live and let live?

i always prided myself on being mature but so many times, just like now, it just doesnt seem worth it
frown.gif
this is easily the hardest thing i ever been through, thanks for all the help so far guys, its much appreciated, if you got any more advice, im all ears
Its worth it to be mature. I've had the same problems with not doing the "norm". Leave it alone and do you. Keep maturing. Just tryto keep talking to her. Don't yell or scream. Keep stressing how much you care. If she can't see the error of her ways then she is on the road manyNT'ers are on and have been down. Look at the girl problem, partying, etc threads. Most of which comes from "living in the moment". I've hadgirl problems of my own as well. Not with this but with other stuff. She realized her faults as have I and we are moving forward. It can work. Takes hard workand consistent re-tooling.

frown.gif
this is easily the hardest thing i ever been through, thanks for all the help so far guys, its much appreciated, if you got any more advice, im all ears
Its worth it to be mature. I've had the same problems with not doing the "norm". Leave it alone and do you. Keep maturing. Just try to keep talking to her. Don't yell or scream. Keep stressing how much you care. If she can't see the error of her ways then she is on the road many NT'ers are on and have been down. Look at the girl problem, partying, etc threads. Most of which comes from "living in the moment". I've had girl problems of my own as well. Not with this but with other stuff. She realized her faults as have I and we are moving forward. It can work. Takes hard work and consistent re-tooling.
she said she'll talk to me around 11 or 12 tonight, so i'll have some updates then, but what am i supposed to do, i really do love thisgirl more then anything, its just what if she just wants to go back to her old ways, do i let it go cause i love her so much? cause then it will just bother meeven more. or do i just let her go for good?

frown.gif
Its worth it to be mature. I've had the same problems with not doing the "norm". Leave it alone and do you. Keep maturing. Just try to keep talking to her. Don't yell or scream. Keep stressing how much you care. If she can't see the error of her ways then she is on the road many NT'ers are on and have been down. Look at the girl problem, partying, etc threads. Most of which comes from "living in the moment". I've had girl problems of my own as well. Not with this but with other stuff. She realized her faults as have I and we are moving forward. It can work. Takes hard work and consistent re-tooling.
she said she'll talk to me around 11 or 12 tonight, so i'll have some updates then, but what am i supposed to do, i really do love this girl more then anything, its just what if she just wants to go back to her old ways, do i let it go cause i love her so much? cause then it will just bother me even more. or do i just let her go for good?
Yea your going feel like that for awhile but your eyes will open up to the truth one day. And no offense and all BUT if you were really thatmature you would understand the whole let her go thing. You have a lot of maturing and learning to do. This may be hard now but the best is yet to come.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

frown.gif
she said she'll talk to me around 11 or 12 tonight, so i'll have some updates then, but what am i supposed to do, i really do love this girl more then anything, its just what if she just wants to go back to her old ways, do i let it go cause i love her so much? cause then it will just bother me even more. or do i just let her go for good?
Yea your going feel like that for awhile but your eyes will open up to the truth one day. And no offense and all BUT if you were really that mature you would understand the whole let her go thing. You have a lot of maturing and learning to do. This may be hard now but the best is yet to come.
yeah i know what you mean man, love can do the stupidest things to you
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

frown.gif
Yea your going feel like that for awhile but your eyes will open up to the truth one day. And no offense and all BUT if you were really that mature you would understand the whole let her go thing. You have a lot of maturing and learning to do. This may be hard now but the best is yet to come.
yeah i know what you mean man, love can do the stupidest things to you
frown.gif

In a case like this, I hate to say it but you would have to let her go. See if you stay with her through that, its putting you're heart and mind at risk.Its stressful as you know to deal with people when they aren't in that lifestyle. Just think how bad it could get if she goes back to her old ways? It willhurt if you have to separate from her but it may be for the best to keep you're mind in tack. See my situation was much easier since my girl doesn'teven care for all that stuff. So just know it won't be easy.
ohwell.gif

stop that BS about "I don't want her hurting herself." you are trying to control her plain and simple. she has tried to be different for you buthas realized that the benefits don't match the drawbacks. either let her do her thing and stand by her side, or let the girl go. you are young. there aremany other girls out there. but don't think for one minute that anyone is going to put up with you telling them how to live their life

im not, she stopped before i met her, now she wants to do it again, and im not someone who will be able to handle that, im not trying to control her life

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Listen carefully. She's giving you an out and basically telling you she wants to be loose. Heed what she says and let her go. You should thank her.

if she cant stop now, why would she later on in life

Completely false. You'll learn as you get older.
yeah i know she can change, i just dont think she wants to

Majority of the time its a phase, for some it can last a year to their whole lives.

Kid forget all that mess..

believe me you don't need that drama now, your young and maybe good looking (im not sure) just keep it moving

save yourself the head aches and find another chick. If you do care for her like you THINK you do then just get back with her.

When that chick your posting about does some crazy %#% cause it seems like she just needs a little push and she will be gettin a train ran on her in the backof a party. Trust me man... some birds just wanna be birds

Just bounce before you this breezy messes you up too cause judging by your post you are straight edge. Just spit that game and live the life playa

Live it man. You ain't got kids man just bounce..... your pissin me off now
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom