Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Hyper

I got picked 2nd overall?

What the %*+# is this?

I thought I was gonna go in the 3rd round.

My name ain't henz0, %*+#.
Man, your 3.28 KD ratio better not have been a lie.  I drafted you entirely off of your KD alone, having only ran like 2 games with you before.  Had to pass on the other two players I played with the past 3 tourneys cause I wanted to switch it up and win one by myself.  Better not make me regret this 
laugh.gif

brady? final round? u can't script this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no expectations but to be the best teammate i can be.

real new england fans know what i mean
nerd.gif
devil.gif

my low kd will prove justified in objective games.....i am an absolute kamikaze style madman
roll.gif

but if its kill confirmed????
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Glad you'll be willing to contribute and play your role on the team, but I don't wanna burst your bubble, the format of the games will be 7 on 7.   It's great to play with a teammate who is willing to accept a lesser role.  Without that being said, I'ma need you to keep this warm for me:

Bench-BB45U-Large.jpg

^^ margaret thatchers ironing board?

no srs, that's the whole point of my post, is that brady was drafted with little or no respect or else he wouldn't have fallen as far down as he did.  that's why only i can be the one to show u that i deserve to be a 1st stringer.

moreover, when i say kamikaze madman it's about keeping in mind that the team objective comes first and KD a distant second IMO.  i do, however, keep opposing killstreaks and mind and do not intend to expose my team to such punishment for my mistakes.  while focusing on the objective i am also mindful of the attention brought upon my team as a whole.

kamikaze madman is just my exaggerating expression of how little i care about my KD and jut about the W, generally speaking.

you'll see.
pimp.gif

To my team 5 comrades, i will be running windsprints and working on my shot, preparing for the day coach puts me in the game. +insert J.Cole album cover+

I need to buy a headset
laugh.gif
and good games...demize and thrill.  I would've kept playing... but very soon I'm going to have to knock out ...

Originally Posted by deFOBking

yo where u being man u never online now
frown.gif
!!!!

I've  been playing man I think it says something like you haven't been on in 14 days idk I got to double check
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Team 4 - uSAD
Capt. JustReason
Illo - i remember dude from my last team..
December - his beef in this thread > *
Dmasta - live from the 718..
Pacmagic - Thug Life x david blaine?
Battousai - mics anonymous
Allday1626 - made me think of Adrian Peterson
Efrain - best k/d available
Alctarheel - didn't mike play at unc?
AceAceMoneyMoney - Ace Boogie.. George Jefferson of the ghetto! looking forward to dude surviving a headshot!
smokin.gif

facesinatra - scarface x frank sinatra..
Looks like we are in control of objective matches.
smokin.gif

yes sir.. it was people i played with or against and i know i've played objectives with most of the people.. also people with mics(minus battousai).. i'll think of a team name.. will add people when i get home.. if not all add me.. psn- justreason

Imma need the phone #'s, twitter, facebook, email, blood types, SSN's, and list of foods your allergic too from everyone on my team
yall gonna be getting scouting reports, player tendencies, and offensive and defensive gameplans, aswell as different playbooks on a
week to week, match to match basis

Imma need the phone #'s, twitter, facebook, email, blood types, SSN's, and list of foods your allergic too from everyone on my team
yall gonna be getting scouting reports, player tendencies, and offensive and defensive gameplans, aswell as different playbooks on a

We need to set up some practice. 

4th round draft pick is a super good look... I'm gonna work on all my OBJ gaming up until the matches.  My overall kd is 1.5.

if u can try to campaign for an extra 2 weeks for the tournyment.. these things r fun.  3 weekends seem kinda short to me.. esp if one of us cant make it.

or Boost if u can delay the first games until the week after this weekend so we can all practice.  a week should be good.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by CaptainEO

First of all, you've got like 90 posts. Second of all no one's ever heard of you. And third you didn't even post your KD in the list. And for the record it was a really hot contest for last pick. You were this close to being second last. And since I'm dying to know, what's your actual KD? I was thinking I could get JP a serious sleeper pick. But you prolly chose not to post it in the first place cause it's lower than your post count.
I don't got a problem wit bein picked last...lol....and its .81 or somthin like that...*shrugs*

Motivation. Make me proud and do your beleaguered captain right.
I will be on tonight.  Brb_Fapping .  fair warning, I am inconsistent
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Originally Posted by CaptainEO

I don't got a problem wit bein picked last...lol....and its .81 or somthin like that...*shrugs*

Motivation. Make me proud and do your beleaguered captain right.
I will be on tonight.  Brb_Fapping .  fair warning, I am inconsistent
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Due to your masturbation addiction. I get it.

JPthe3 is your captain, though. Not me.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Team 3
Capt. Soulfulb
BayareaBully
TapTap
Dhuang
JayMosEnvied
Bad Religion
H-Town
Ritsuh
CaseyJones
Jrp44
Lvilleplaya
denzel.jpg

We will be perfect in every aspect of the game. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You fumble the football and I will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts...and then you will run a mile. Perfection. Let's get to work.....

our squad looks really good and the full name is HTowns_own23 for the teammates that are not on my friends list, lets get it!

I played like garbage tonight.

It's like RKO's soul jumped into my body or some %+*+.

Originally Posted by amel223

I need to buy a headset
laugh.gif
and good games...demize and thrill.  I would've kept playing... but very soon I'm going to have to knock out ...

you def need a headset, communication will be the KEY to our team.

As a proud and active member of TEAM 8, I am promoting myself to team co captain.

Everyone send me a friends request ASAP so we could all play together.

We are all going to eat, sleep, go through drama, and become brothers.

My sn is xxdemize

I expect nothing but Ws from this team.

Piece of %+%+ game bruh. It keeps freezing my $**#*#% PS3 now, that's why I keep signing off/on.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: Batt, it's not only me and you there's other people getting the same thing...IDK what's going on. *shrugs* Done for the night.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Piece of %+%+ game bruh. It keeps freezing my $**#*#% PS3 now, that's why I keep signing off/on.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: Batt, it's not only me and you there's other people getting the same thing...IDK what's going on. *shrugs* Done for the night.
Same thing here, I just gave up
*powers off* 

Back
Top Bottom