Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Team 7.
Capt. Puremoney
Supreme
Clearview
Bobbyano
BigBobbs
ABPUA6
ATL_Finest
Zapatohead
tsunami
playtoomuch
eddigratis

____________I'm ABPUA6. Name is Ruben. I noticed that I've played with most of you before.. I feel like this is one of the stronger teams compared to the other 7. I'll be on later tonight around 9 pm ET. I never play on Sundays - Tuesdays because of work and school. To those who aren't my friends on PSN, feel free to send a request. Invite me to games if you see me online. Ill accept as long as I'm not playing with NT. Hope we all have good games and can't wait to see our team kick some #*^
pimp.gif

btw, Eddie I took the e out of Eddie as I *think* you have stated that that is how your PSN is.. If not sorry.

I know he's been going through some personal problems but I hope he can make it.. If not, that's why we have 11 people per team

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Team 7.
Capt. Puremoney
Supreme
Clearview
Bobbyano
BigBobbs
ABPUA6
ATL_Finest
Zapatohead
tsunami
playtoomuch
eddigratis

____________I'm ABPUA6. Name is Ruben. I noticed that I've played with most of you before.. I feel like this is one of the stronger teams compared to the other 7. I'll be on later tonight around 9 pm ET. I never play on Sundays - Tuesdays because of work and school. To those who aren't my friends on PSN, feel free to send a request. Invite me to games if you see me online. Ill accept as long as I'm not playing with NT. Hope we all have good games and can't wait to see our team kick some #*^
pimp.gif

btw, Eddie I took the e out of Eddie as I *think* you have stated that that is how your PSN is.. If not sorry.

yeah man you got it right, i misspelled my own name when creating my account cause i had a 7 inch tv to play on
sick.gif
 and when i upgraded realized why my stupidity lol
 ill be sending a request when i log on, same to the rest of the team 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

If your on my team , message me on ps3 I will add you .
Lets get some games going !
ponme en tu equipo....yo me siento en la banca primo, appoyandoles
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NRitsuh

Originally Posted by smellyginger

if members of team 3 can post their time zones it could help practicing with eachother....i'm ET btw  (CaseyJones0)
PST (Ritsuh)
Im on the east coast and I will be on around 10 tonight

psn-HTowns_own23

Donut, Jcurro, ANY, Shoes, Los, Jay, and whoever... com holla at me i'ma be on in an hour. I love moshpit. cum holla

Why are dudes STILL capping every HQ when we're murking the other team by like 300 points? Blows my mind..

yo jpthe3 guessing ur SN is jpthe3? lol

ill b on in 15

any other team members? I have yet to play with anyone besides infyrno and everyysingletime (which I think is one of the most underrated players on our team)

but I can't really see since my contacts feel, so I might be playing bad LOL...getting new ones saturday

People felt like kill confirmed had less camping. I wanted tdm but I went with my two co-captains.....

Back
Top Bottom