Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Ill be on in 30min, how come NTERs dont have mics lol

add me

uclabruin, debos_draws, put in work btw (idk their NT sn)

I ment strictly that MW2 multiplayer > MW3 Multiplayer. From the maps, to the guns, to the sounds, to the overall feel and smoothness of the game. MW2 was as smooth as can be. It had it's faults, but damn MW3 has too many things wrong with it.

The only problem I had on MW2 was the stupid invites never worked right on the PS3.

MW3 maps suck.

The damn spawn system sucks.

Servers suck.

Overall the game is broken and needs a lot of patching which is going to take them awhile. That last update did absolutely nothing.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by Proshares

Good to run with soul/tap/arsnal again
pimp.gif
fight time
pimp.gif
be on tomorrow.
Always good to be back with the old familiar gunners.
pimp.gif
Tap, we gotta run some games sometime...
Yeah, we do, man! Did your brother get the game, too?

Originally Posted by amel223

^How long does it take to go through the last ten levels?
Probably the hardest of it all, than again, I hit some pretty dope Challenges for like 10k and stuff.

Someone please add me, I need to run with some good people, I'm tired of getting 30+ kills and my team mates only getting 10-15, tired of losing.

My K/D was around .8 for the first few days 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I've gotten used to some of the maps so I know where everyone's usually at, so I've brought my K/D up to a 1.1. I will NEVER be good at Seatown though. Too many dudes camping in the buildings...I always get shot by some dude hiding in one of the 20 windows above the alleys 
laugh.gif

I still don't get how some people can maintain K/Ds above 1.5 in this game. Every time I kill someone, it's almost a guarantee that I'll get shot from behind IMMEDIATELY. Some games I'll go 24 and 8 but follow it up with a 11-13 or some @#$% because of campers
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif

laugh.gif
I've gotten used to some of the maps so I know where everyone's usually at, so I've brought my K/D up to a 1.1. I will NEVER be good at Seatown though. Too many dudes camping in the buildings...I always get shot by some dude hiding in one of the 20 windows above the alleys 
laugh.gif

I still don't get how some people can maintain K/Ds above 1.5 in this game. Every time I kill someone, it's almost a guarantee that I'll get shot from behind IMMEDIATELY. Some games I'll go 24 and 8 but follow it up with a 11-13 or some @#$% because of campers
sick.gif

Seems like we play the same in this game
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
I used to have the same problem until i turned the sensitivity up and trusted my red dot. I stopped unloading on fools and started trusting that if i got the jump on dude he would drop shortly, and I could quickly adjust to the sneaky cats.
As for the campers in buildings, utilize the edge of the maps and make use of the available coverage at all cost. its better to run in those situations rather than try to shoot out with those dudes

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

it is quite easy.. mw was a slow paced game.. mw2 was fast.. mw3 is medium(more so slow except on Dome).. take your time when running throughout the map.. once you get comfortable with maps find places where you have access to the large areas of the map with your back to the map.. Seatown is one of my favorites along with Jungle.. Seatown is about staying in the middle of the map if you are good in close quarters and picking up bodies from the windows if you can snipe a little..
will be on after boardwalk empire and how to make it america.. psn - justreason

Yo Im bored , I have my Wireless PS3 headset
smile.gif

Invite me people , Ill accept any NTers party for any game mode
smile.gif

played MP at a friends. im not going to even say anything because everyone else has said it 
laugh.gif
im good with spec ops til its fixed. if anyone wants to run team survival get at me. i got pretty high on solo survival for the first map. was at top 300, not sure where its at now

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Yo Donut who are you running with? your win ratio is 7.60 haha crazy

frown.gif
 that !@#$ low from the 1st day of the game 
laugh.gif
 but i honestly have all of NT that are any type of good on my friends list so yea 

^ yeah I just saw that elite was working finally so we need to make a clan, yall already know what its going to be called
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

psn-HTowns_own23

Back
Top Bottom