Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

You can tell they just rushed this damn game, released it and said "We'll fix whatever is wrong after we release it"

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You can tell they just rushed this damn game, released it and said "We'll fix whatever is wrong after we release it"

I really don't think it was rushed. It seems like they improved a bunch from MW2. You don't see as much noobtubes, which is a huge plus. The only thing I can't stand is how people come out of nowhere. Right after you kill someone, you gotta turn your shoulder because there is a good chance someone is right next to you. Also, the maps are huge with too many camping spots.
Other then that, I'm loving the game. The connection sucks, but it will get better. You would think they would figure out how to make the servers capable of handling all the people like they expected when they released the game.

Originally Posted by useref15

I really don't think it was rushed. It seems like they improved a bunch from MW2.

This.  I hated MW2. 

However I do see what people mean about the hit detection.  It makes me rage sometimes.  I hate when people eat 3 bullets in the head at point blank range and they come back out the corner and kill me
laugh.gif

But that's pretty much my only complaint about the game.

dome is def my favorite map, its small and there's always grenades/concussions going off every second
laugh.gif

Just ran w/ a few NTers and we went like 6-1
pimp.gif
. Felt real good knowin the dudes on my team could do damage. Too many times it be ify w/ these random teams.

Oh yea, I didn't notice any change w/ the patch.

I really don't think it was rushed. It seems like they improved a bunch from MW2. You don't see as much noobtubes, which is a huge plus. The only thing I can't stand is how people come out of nowhere. Right after you kill someone, you gotta turn your shoulder because there is a good chance someone is right next to you. Also, the maps are huge with too many camping spots.
Other then that, I'm loving the game. The connection sucks, but it will get better. You would think they would figure out how to make the servers capable of handling all the people like they expected when they released the game.

MW2 >>> MW3
And you're right about the people coming out of no where. I've spawned and died within 5 seconds every single time I play. I'm always getting killed from behind too, just like Black Ops. 

99% of these maps favor campers. While the first few maps on MW2 were actually a lot better than these.

I just don't think this game is anywhere near the quality that MW2 was, but that's just my opinion.

MW2 >>> MW3
And you're right about the people coming out of no where. I've spawned and died within 5 seconds every single time I play. I'm always getting killed from behind too, just like Black Ops. 

99% of these maps favor campers. While the first few maps on MW2 were actually a lot better than these.

I just don't think this game is anywhere near the quality that MW2 was, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah, I hear ya. I hated Black Ops though. I had it on both systems, and ended up trading it in both times I bought it.
laugh.gif

Are you gonna be on tonight?

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

So 3arc got destroyed by the PS3 community for their version of black ops
Welp, so whats good w/ MW3s PS3 version..
The frames haven't been this bad for me, but there is def a framerate issues that is causing hit detection madness. I see dudes skipping around the match, and +$#+ just baffles my mind, the game is BROKEN.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by Proshares

Good to run with soul/tap/arsnal again
pimp.gif
fight time
pimp.gif
be on tomorrow.
Always good to be back with the old familiar gunners.
pimp.gif
Tap, we gotta run some games sometime...

Ok, I think I've figured this game out finally.

They really have to fix the spawns, though.

My team had B and C capped, I kill 3 people trying to take C, and they all spawn in the back corner of C and shoot me in my back.

Really?

Or on Dome when you kill someone in B area and they literally spawn right in front of your face.

That's really my only complaint right now.

I just ran for 5-6 hours w/ no server issues at all...

Originally Posted by badjustin

my level rolled back twice. anyone experienced this problem??

See my rant a few pages ago. @$## is ridiculous!
mad.gif

I'm not playing anymore until they fix my profile. If they don't, Activision will give me back my $ or I'll sell my Elite subscription + game to a NT'er.

I can't keep playing the game & wake up the next morning 10 LVLS down!
30t6p3b.gif

BTW, Boost I saw your hit detection video.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The game "IS" broken. Hit Detection, LVL Rollbacks, Connectivity issues, Etc.

I love MW3's gamestyle/modes, but I think I'm going back to BF3. The issues aren't as severe.

PO

Originally Posted by ezcheese

the maps just don't feel like they're real maps i feel like I'm playing a demo or something
This is exactly how it feels
As soon as I noticed how wack they were I thoguht of the DL content they might sell

makes sense

smh

^^
I hope so. But it's happened three times already. I'm on chill mode until Activision fixes it.

The funny this is my Leaderboards & Recent Games reflect all my scoring/games, but my profile does not & I cannot see any games in Theater while my friends can?!?
30t6p3b.gif

It's too frustrating right now for me sir.
tired.gif

PO

^That is so weird. I would've prolly broke my game disc already lol. You're the only one I hear this happening to though. Strange. *knocks on wood*

^^
It's not just me. I googled it & it's a problem across platforms. There are so many reasons why it happens. I just want it to stop happening to me.

BTW, since everyone loves K/D so much, who's the highest ranked NT'er on PS3 at the moment? Donut?

PO

Back
Top Bottom