Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by Grimey

lol i feel y'all... i'm starting to think i only play this game to rage and let out some anger cause its a !%%!$%@ pain in the %+@ and i continue to play this @%!%
laugh.gif

Hi, self.

The thing I hate the most is how much the connection has to do with how well I do.

The difference between 3 and 4 bar is way too much.

I feel like sometimes I can't even kill people on a 3 bar, its stupid.

STUPID I TELL YOU.

Son. Ive never had 4 bars in this game ever. To emphasize NEVER
You have anything else running on your connection at the same time? Like I cant have any torrent stuff running or it ensures I dont have a 4-bar connection.

keep the look out for people abusing a new effective glitch. the ability to glitch any proficiency on any weapon ie Damage on an SMG's making it a one hit kill

Originally Posted by sole vintage

keep the look out for people abusing a new effective glitch. the ability to glitch any proficiency on any weapon ie Damage on an SMG's making it a one hit kill
Oh?

I QUIT.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Hi, self.

The thing I hate the most is how much the connection has to do with how well I do.

The difference between 3 and 4 bar is way too much.

I feel like sometimes I can't even kill people on a 3 bar, its stupid.

STUPID I TELL YOU.

Son. Ive never had 4 bars in this game ever. To emphasize NEVER
You have anything else running on your connection at the same time? Like I cant have any torrent stuff running or it ensures I dont have a 4-bar connection.

Same thing that happens to me.  I've had four bars literally maybe twice and I always check during a match.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

how would one go about abusing said glitch?
nerd.gif

Robert Bowling @fourzerotwo
"#MW3 PSA: The "damage" proficiency exploit is already fixed in the next patch. We're now tracking anyone abusing it and will ban offenders."

"The exploit allowed you to assign Damage proficiency to primary weapon classes that didn't have it available. No way to do it by accident."

Looks like that exploit is dead...
laugh.gif

Even after all these patches, it's still amazing how I can unload almost an entire clip into someone without killing them, and all they do is turn around, run up to me and knife me. Why the @#$% can't I do that 
laugh.gif

mad.gif

Also, my K/D has dropped from a 1.18 to a 1.14 after they nerfed the Type 95
laugh.gif
That gun had single handedly raised my K/D from a .85 to 1.18 in a span of a few days
roll.gif
I've stabilized at 1.14 with the P 90 though
pimp.gif

Anyone feel like the "bending bullet" has gotten worse though? I know it's always been in COD but I was literally screaming at my TV last night...There's no point in trying to take cover if you're getting shot at. The kill cam shows me clearly running behind a wall or around a corner, and somehow the dude who's just randomly spraying shots kills me
indifferent.gif

Sup boys sorry I been mia I'm over in Vegas training to make this years Olympic team and I ain't been on Tryna get use to this new time zone over this way but if anybody on team 7 that isn't my friend on psn shoot me a request ill add u and let me know when y'all wanna run before we start actual gameplay

iL6wv.png

Captains

[table][tr][td]#[/td] [td]PSN ID
[/td] [td]KD/R[/td] [td]W/R[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Donut1908[/td] [td]2.10[/td] [td]5.62[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Ning726[/td] [td]2.18[/td] [td]4.35[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]soulfulb
[/td] [td]2.34[/td] [td]1.55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]justreason
[/td] [td]1.71[/td] [td]2.53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]BILLYGUN11
[/td] [td]1.19[/td] [td]X.XX  [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6
[/td] [td]Raadius
[/td] [td]1.93
[/td] [td]2.16
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Puremoney
[/td] [td]1.50
[/td] [td]2.33
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]JPTHE3
[/td] [td]1.93
[/td] [td]1.36[/td][/tr][/table]

Rules:
This will be a 6 vs. 6 season (teams will have 5 reserves). It will be a 2 week mini season, you will play 2 games per week for a total of 4 games this season. Some teams will play once and some teams will not meet at all, the schedule is random. The gaming mode for this season will be Kill Confirmed, with default settings. You will play 3 matches, with winner taking 2 wins the game. You will be randomly selected a map and the winning team of the first match gets to choose the next map. If the other team happens to win the second match than for the third match they will get to to pick the map. I usually require a pic of the match, but not anymore but if you want to take a pic to brag, it's all good. If for some reason, you can't get your whole squad together, but you still want to start the match, for example 6 vs. 5 or 4 vs. 3 or 2 vs. 8 that's fine but the captain that has the most players has the final say on what he wants to run. If for some reason teams can not get together and play a match before the end of the week, both teams will take L's on there record. If a match starts and you happen to lag or time out within the first minute, the captain can stop the match once. If it happens again the match MUST continue.

Time Frame:
You will have one week to complete 2 matches. Each week begins on Sunday 12:01AM PST and ends the following Sunday 11:59PM PST. If for some reason teams can not get together and play a match before the end of the week, both teams will take L's on the record.

Free Agent Pool and Trades:
There will be no free agency or trades this season.

Division Standings:
[table][tr][td]National Conference[/td] [td]GP[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]     [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]%[/color][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 1[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#DIV/0![/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 3[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#DIV/0![/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 5[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#DIV/0![/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 7[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#DIV/0![/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]American Conference[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 2[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#DIV/0![/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 4[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#DIV/0![/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 6[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#DIV/0![/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 8[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#DIV/0![/td] [/tr][/table]
Stat Tracker:
I believe Pootaing will be handling that, but if he's not I'm looking for volunteers. Stats being tracked will be W/L for teams and possible K/D ratio per individuals (based on pic).

Weekly Games:
It reads from top to bottom. The top games are the first part of the weeks game, the bottom is the second. They must be played in that order (unless impossible). There is no set amount of days as long as you play 2 games per week.

[table][tr][td]Week 1[/td] [td]Week 2[/td] [td] PLAYOFFS
[/td] [td] FINALS
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 1 vs. Team 7
[/td] [td]Team 7 vs. Team 5[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 3 vs. Team 5
[/td] [td]Team 3 vs. Team 1
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 5 vs. Team 1
[/td] [td]Team 5 vs. Team 6
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 3 vs. Team 7
[/td] [td]Team 1 vs. Team 8
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]------------------[/td] [td]------------------[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 2 vs. Team 8
[/td] [td]Team 8 vs. Team 6
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 4 vs. Team 6
[/td] [td]Team 4 vs. Team 2
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 6 vs. Team 2[/td] [td]Team 2 vs. Team 7
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team 4 vs. Team 8
[/td] [td]Team 4 vs. Team 3[/td][/tr][/table]
1st Game Maps:
Team 1 vs. Team 7
MZRsl.jpg

Team 3 vs. Team 5
pfivF.jpg

Team 5 vs. Team 1
8mOgH.jpg

Team 3 vs. Team 7
6famm.jpg

Team 2 vs. Team 8
u1xQS.jpg

Team 4 vs. Team 6
Vj6Jv.jpg

Team 6 vs. Team 2
9nKgp.jpg

Team 4 vs. Team 8
LKvQA.jpg

Your Game 2 maps will be posted on Sunday.

Questions, Comments, *&^%#$@! and Moaning?
Let it out ladies, other wise season starts this Sunday, January 15th, 12:01AM PST 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Winner of the first match gets to choose the game mode for the second match right?

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

Sup boys sorry I been mia I'm over in Vegas training to make this years Olympic team and I ain't been on Tryna get use to this new time zone over this way but if anybody on team 7 that isn't my friend on psn shoot me a request ill add u and let me know when y'all wanna run before we start actual gameplay

Team 7 right here. What's your PSN though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Cole World

I want to be traded....

Why?
prolly cuz team 8 doesn't know each other at all.  I've ran with only 4 ppl from team 8 and 2 of us is probably going to ride the bench.  the captain hasn't got the team together once...  heck, the captain wasn't even the one who drafted the team. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I always do good with NT. However, when I'm with randoms and they don't know the definition of the word team in team deathmatch, I lose. Most of the randoms i play with camp or are straight up trash. And don't get me started on the opponents..... Didn't know it was fun to lay down at a door way aiming down sights for 10 minutes..
sick.gif

Hopefully if I can make the games I'll be doing the same against NT.

Man I haven't played with ANY of my team..
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't seen them on at all. But I can't fully blame them cause I haven't been on too much either.

Pure money has been MIA from PSN for about 3 days, not sure if it's the same for NT. and he's our captain so everything is kind of un organized.

Even team 8 is better of than us and they don't even know eachother
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Navarretr

pimp.gif

I always do good with NT. However, when I'm with randoms and they don't know the definition of the word team in team deathmatch, I lose. Most of the randoms i play with camp or are straight up trash. And don't get me started on the opponents..... Didn't know it was fun to lay down at a door way aiming down sights for 10 minutes..
sick.gif

Hopefully if I can make the games I'll be doing the same against NT.

Totally different when you playing against NT teams.  Some teams are too beast and will just str8 up kill at will.  I remember June playing against us (RKO, JMD, Wasbo, etc) on blackops and was rocking attackdogs, chopper gunner killsteaks.. not a single +@** was given.  Now you played against Henzo/Keith team.. they'll take you to the end of the match with literally 10 kills per team.  Played against Taptap/Bay team and they always had obj games- dom,S&D on lockdown.  You never know how things are gonna turn out... just gotta be smart and well-rounded (tdm + obj) in your gaming. 

Back
Top Bottom