Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Update History (All Platforms included)

TU1: Enabled Theater, Vault, Private Match options, Elite and Facebook functionality for Launch Day.

TU2: Fix for YouTube video upload on SD TVs. Matchmaking Improvements.

TU3: Theater Improvements (Fix to FF and RW in Theater), LAG improvements, Improvements to Hot Fix system.

TU4: Change to address hitching and lag in gameplay.

TU5: Further improvements for hitching and addressing lag in gameplay.

TU6: Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat loss when player loses connection from server (internet pull / drop).

TU7: Improvement to address "Host Disadvantage" / "Lag Compensation" that caused hosts with good connections to be hindered. Plus ability to hot fix additional tweaks based on user feedback to this change.

Hot Fix Updates (Released):

No Recoil glitch
Infinite Laptop killstreak glitch (Stealth Bomber Glitch)
Map Exploits (Getting into trucks, under maps) Fix
Prevent Slow-mo and Super Fast lobbies
Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts
FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) - Reduce hipspread.
Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun
Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.
Fix map exploits on Dome
PS3 Hitmarker Sound
Adjust direct impact damage a Semtex does to a Juggernaut (No longer 1 hit kill)
Improvements to "weighted matchmaking" to improve games for regions with low populations.
Improvements to the Spawn Logic and Spawn System.

Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development and/or Discussion:

Further improvements to the Spawn system
Improvement to PS3 Mic Quality.
Several improvements to theater cued up for January release including HD rendering on PS3.
Fix for Shotgun's with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)
Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
Options to allow System Link players to 'unlock all' for competitive play in System Link only.
This is what has been fixed SINCE launch day. So anything new on here is now officially implemented into the game. No specifics on to what came out today.

If they don't tone down the power on the got damn striker... Ima frisbee the hell out of this game.
Sick of gettin hit with a shotgun from ridiculous ranges....

Also the Hit detection is almost unbearable.... Takes a full clip to kill one guy

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Also the Hit detection is almost unbearable.... Takes a full clip to kill one guy

It seems like its gotten worse in the past two days. And I've experienced lag like I've never seen in MW3 before. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by ezcheese

ps3 doesn't get maps til febuary.....

they still doing this BS? whats the point of elite then? i know the maps and %*%! are already paid with elite but getting them a month late is wack
So wait, we dont get the maps on the same day as 360? Cause I swear that was the main reason I got elite in the first place after gamestop employees said I would
mad.gif

Yeah, those Strikers are still a problem, and I'm getting run down by akimbo FMG-9's

Hopefully I notice a significant nerf.

Just got done playing a few hour session. There's no nerf for the akimbo FMG-9's. Still ridiculous.

Good runs BillyGunn. Team 5, when we getting on and running together? This weekend guna be tough with UFC event and NFL playoffs. I'm on EST btw...

Played today for first time in 4 days. Lagging so much... There were games where it was lag free though, and those felt the worst. Me and dude see each other about 5 feet away. My game "hiccups" I visibly see him shoot ONE bullet and I die. Watch the kill cam and it was as if nothing happened to my game.

Some times I could shoot a guy in his back, kill him with 3-4 bullets. 5 seconds later I see a guy, UNLOAD my clip and he eventually dies... This was head on and my reticule was on his chest. I dot know what's been going on...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Just got done playing a few hour session. There's no nerf for the akimbo FMG-9's. Still ridiculous.

Good runs BillyGunn. Team 5, when we getting on and running together? This weekend guna be tough with UFC event and NFL playoffs. I'm on EST btw...

i think me and you the only ones on the East...cause i know bout 4 folks been added, and only once has someone been on when im on....i will be on a good while this whole weekend as long as theres no nfl games on. 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i think me and you the only ones on the East...cause i know bout 4 folks been added, and only once has someone been on when im on....i will be on a good while this whole weekend as long as theres no nfl games on. 

I'll have to go through and add you and the rest of the team. I ony have ODiddy, BillyGunn and Jackdabx. Guna be a whole lot of 11pm-12am games come tourney
laugh.gif

I'M DISGUSTED.

I just lost to a team blasting Aladdin music.

I QUIT.

Yea I think Im taking a break from this game.

After the tourney I will not be playing anymore.

Im pretty sure this is the last COD I will buy.

Yea, I don't understand why I was in so many gun fights where I couldn't even do anything.

I saw a dude and I just died.

Whatever.

i feel you guys on that the hit detection on this game is just too shady. how come mw2 got it right and mw3 (and black ops for that matter) couldn't? if it wasn't for noob tube $@!+@$!! I'd still be playing mw2.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Yea I think Im taking a break from this game.

After the tourney I will not be playing anymore.

Im pretty sure this is the last COD I will buy.

after they made this a yearly game it has gone to @#+@.

they don't have time to test the game correctly just to make more money.

prolly sometime tomorrow I'm going to try and add all the team 8 ppl...  wadduuup 

if I don't splurge on basketball tickets this weekend I'll buy a headset for sure.... just in case y'all need me to come off the bench. 

lol i feel y'all... i'm starting to think i only play this game to rage and let out some anger cause its a !%%!$%@ pain in the %+@ and i continue to play this @%!%
laugh.gif

lol i feel y'all... i'm starting to think i only play this game to rage and let out some anger cause its a !%%!$%@ pain in the %+@ and i continue to play this @%!%
laugh.gif

Hi, self.

The thing I hate the most is how much the connection has to do with how well I do.

The difference between 3 and 4 bar is way too much.

I feel like sometimes I can't even kill people on a 3 bar, its stupid.

STUPID I TELL YOU.

I'm on est. Time (jacndabx84)

Ill be on around 12am PST tonight if anybody on team 5 wants to run a couple games.

Originally Posted by Hyper

laugh.gif

Hi, self.

The thing I hate the most is how much the connection has to do with how well I do.

The difference between 3 and 4 bar is way too much.

I feel like sometimes I can't even kill people on a 3 bar, its stupid.

STUPID I TELL YOU.

Son. Ive never had 4 bars in this game ever. To emphasize NEVER

Back
Top Bottom