Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

i really didnt want these at first. but after all the pics. and thinking about the fits i can wear with these all summer.. i had to have them.. and plus the 5s are one of my favorites by the way.

wow pys had them. They're all gone now
frown.gif

Talked to a dude at footaction and he said they should have a pretty good amount of them but he said to get there early cause Vs always go quick

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Talked to a dude at footaction and he said they should have a pretty good amount of them but he said to get there early cause Vs always go quick
Lot of truth to that actually.  V's don't normally sit for very long.

Didn't cop on PYS because I got all 4 of my Bordeaux for under retail.
I will never spend retail on a GR again... Smh at the dudes that are dropping <$200. the PYS is a good deal tho for cats that live in areas that shoes go quick!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

eastbay will you carry these?

Yep!  We're looking at a release at Midnight EST on Friday, May 13th with product number 36027005.

EastbayRep - Ryan

according to this , these won't be so limited

Slowly starting to grow on me as release date nears....whyyy!?!??!?!??!!!!!!!!! hype!?!? But nah these kicks are really clean though...

I'll probably just grab one pair.....unless these entice me in person to grab one more...I have enough grey themed kicks that it's not all that important to double up with these.

what site do you guys use to cop early ??

just recently getting into the jordan scene and need the secrets !

Originally Posted by aesop

what site do you guys use to cop early ??

just recently getting into the jordan scene and need the secrets !
indifferent.gif

You should read through this page or the page before this... (princeoffresh's post AND Page 25)

edit: in case you still have trouble :  pickyourshoes.com

These look clean...I'm trying to find a reason to cop as much as I'm trying to find a reason to pass on 'em at the same time. We'll see come release day.

Damn. Would really have liked to get from PYS. I don't have time to do the go early to the mall thing anymore.

Ima have to see these in person before I make the call..as of right now I'm passing on them,the only V's I plan on picking up this year are the black metallic silver joints.but after seeing the icy blue sole on those,I regret selling my 07 pair

At first I really liked these. Might have to pass now. I might just wait until the black metallic V's.

Their not limited at all. Our store got a punch in and we're a average sized finishline compared to others

these arnt limited but i cant imagine these sitting long enough to got on sale
these have grown on me over time.. ill cop on RD, but sadly white insole/liner
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom