Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Both Ray and Ryan post, Ray is just up here more.

Yeah... and both Ray and Ryan have non-Eastbay accounts here.

They're normal posters as well.

(and i bet they'd be a really great duo at making sandwiches... if you know what i mean 
wink.gif
)

What's your experts opinion on how this type of material holds up? Does it get lookin nasty when wet?

I wanted to ask you nktalk how limited are these wolf grey 5s because if they are going to be very limited im pulling the trigger on ebay for a little over retail. Are these going to be a quickstrike are as massively produced like the bordeaux 7s

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I wanted to ask you nktalk how limited are these wolf grey 5s because if they are going to be very limited im pulling the trigger on ebay for a little over retail. Are these going to be a quickstrike are as massively produced like the bordeaux 7s

the latter but still 
pimp.gif

^^$150, General Release. Pass for me due to the material, having the CG 11, and waiting for the True Blue 3s.

For some reason I like these, and I'm not big on grey kicks. I'm on the fence right now.

I like that the netting on the side is grey, hopefully that stops it from yellowing.

Once again is this release a guaranteed general release if so ill wait to cop. I wear a size 14 and they are hard to come by. I can get the for 215 now if they are limited can some please help out immediately

We got them at our store, forgot to take a pic. But will be passing on these. The material is close to the olive v's but it just doesnt look right.

I will say that they look alot better in person than pics.

^can anyone confirm and/or agree?

Close 2 a material is certainly not factual at all, seems like this shoe is going 2 have a new material.

Back
Top Bottom