MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

These look nice, but I have NDS OG's that look better, so I might cop

and

LMAO at the people complaining but will still buy them

ummmm... something is def. off. but there's not much we can really do about it. nostalgia is calling. 1 pair copped.
ohwell.gif

ummmm... something is def. off. but there's not much we can really do about it. nostalgia is calling. 1 pair copped.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

Yall always have to find something to complain about, even if it's the slightest miniscule detail, smh.
The shoe is dope and looks pretty much on point imo, I'm definitely not passing on these next year.
And props to you OP for getting pics of these before anyone else
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

Yall always have to find something to complain about, even if it's the slightest miniscule detail, smh.
The shoe is dope and looks pretty much on point imo, I'm definitely not passing on these next year.
And props to you OP for getting pics of these before anyone else
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by nephi215

These are garbage and overrated imo, I don't understand why these are so hyped and If jb released these as a new colorway of the VII's all of you would be saying these are trash too smh!

laugh.gif
 mad that u weren't old enough to remember in 1992?
Nope, Im just keepin it 100, no matter what you say, if these were a new colorway and not a retro, you would be saying these were gabage. I was 2 when these came out, so im not that young.

Heck why not love the look of a 7
Very comfy let's e happy is realeasing them
Let's hope they don't pull a fast one on us and change somethig

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by nephi215

These are garbage and overrated imo, I don't understand why these are so hyped and If jb released these as a new colorway of the VII's all of you would be saying these are trash too smh!

laugh.gif
 mad that u weren't old enough to remember in 1992?
Nope, Im just keepin it 100, no matter what you say, if these were a new colorway and not a retro, you would be saying these were gabage. I was 2 when these came out, so im not that young.

Heck why not love the look of a 7
Very comfy let's e happy is realeasing them
Let's hope they don't pull a fast one on us and change somethig

these look good compared to the 01 retro samples and that was back when jordan was releasing pretty gd quality and shapes, so thats a gd sign, but i wonder if theses will get the cardboard under sole treatment like recent VII retros
all in all im happy will go after doubles

these look good compared to the 01 retro samples and that was back when jordan was releasing pretty gd quality and shapes, so thats a gd sign, but i wonder if theses will get the cardboard under sole treatment like recent VII retros
all in all im happy will go after doubles

No complaints from me. This will be the second shoe that I will buy multiple pairs of. Black/Red AJ 11 is the other.

No complaints from me. This will be the second shoe that I will buy multiple pairs of. Black/Red AJ 11 is the other.

I'm in for at least 2 pairs, they look good to me. In all honesty, most people who are complaining will be picking these up too.

I'm in for at least 2 pairs, they look good to me. In all honesty, most people who are complaining will be picking these up too.

I do think the grey is a bit light but ille be greatful for the release I'm 100% sure we will never get true og's from jb Anymore.

I do think the grey is a bit light but ille be greatful for the release I'm 100% sure we will never get true og's from jb Anymore.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

I apologize but I feel as though it would be proper to have a separate thread on behalf of this Particular Shoe anything else I would have agreed with your statement.

No, I meant I already made a thread, for this particular shoe, when it was confirmed in Kicks Magazine. The pictures could have easily gone in said thread.

I apologize but I feel as though it would be proper to have a separate thread on behalf of this Particular Shoe anything else I would have agreed with your statement.

No, I meant I already made a thread, for this particular shoe, when it was confirmed in Kicks Magazine. The pictures could have easily gone in said thread.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Like your "pick ups so far this year" thread in sneaker showcase?......That got locked, like I said 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom