MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

These suck. Took all of the appeal right out of the Bordeaux's with this retro pair. Something just doesn't look right..

Finally....took long enough. Then again at some point every Jordan will be retro'd b/c they run out of color combos

Finally....took long enough. Then again at some point every Jordan will be retro'd b/c they run out of color combos

hmm..I had the OG's bought them off eBay in 2003 and sold them on eBay in 2004, something bout these looks way off

hmm..I had the OG's bought them off eBay in 2003 and sold them on eBay in 2004, something bout these looks way off

Can somebody please point out what's wrong with these...I'm getting tired of people saying somethings just not right about these are somethings off..what is it?

Can somebody please point out what's wrong with these...I'm getting tired of people saying somethings just not right about these are somethings off..what is it?

something duz look off besides da midsole....i thnk its mayb the material they used on the black part....idk wat it is.....but i still want em

something duz look off besides da midsole....i thnk its mayb the material they used on the black part....idk wat it is.....but i still want em

roll.gif
Sour Diesel wrote:

Originally Posted by flappy188

THESE ARE THE %#*@, i cant wait to cop 3 pears!!

Why wait?

070905_shapely_pear-776051.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What looks way off is the quality of material used on the shoes...also the shape of the VII's has been flawed for awhile, so being that these are the last OG colorway of the VII to be retro'd...people see pics and complain....

As for me..this is a definite cop. I'll be loading up on several pairs, all for keeps, because this is a nostalgic first Jordan shoe that I loved as a kid and cherish the memories of getting these for the start of 5th grade...having said that, still not the same as the OG's, but I'll take em'....
pimp.gif

What looks way off is the quality of material used on the shoes...also the shape of the VII's has been flawed for awhile, so being that these are the last OG colorway of the VII to be retro'd...people see pics and complain....

As for me..this is a definite cop. I'll be loading up on several pairs, all for keeps, because this is a nostalgic first Jordan shoe that I loved as a kid and cherish the memories of getting these for the start of 5th grade...having said that, still not the same as the OG's, but I'll take em'....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom