MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I like these but I still hate the OG's. 
grin.gif

I guess I'll cop.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

grin.gif

I guess I'll cop.

THAT SOUND STUPID TO ME, IF YOU A JORDAN HEAD; THIS ISNT HOW YOU PROVE IT TO ME *JAY Z VOICE*

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

grin.gif

I guess I'll cop.

THAT SOUND STUPID TO ME, IF YOU A JORDAN HEAD; THIS ISNT HOW YOU PROVE IT TO ME *JAY Z VOICE*

Very very nice!

Is it me or is the space between the laces smaller than the OGs? They (OG) look wider. I noticed this with the Citrus in 06 for the first time. I had the OG Bordeaux and the were wide between the laces. I hope you know what I mean…

Very very nice!

Is it me or is the space between the laces smaller than the OGs? They (OG) look wider. I noticed this with the Citrus in 06 for the first time. I had the OG Bordeaux and the were wide between the laces. I hope you know what I mean…

They look good. I'm hoping they're a little darker though. Either way I plan coppin 2 pair. That'll be a first for me.

They look good. I'm hoping they're a little darker though. Either way I plan coppin 2 pair. That'll be a first for me.

These were a definite pass when i first heard about them being retroed, now i keep seeing 'em and now i'm kinda changing my mind. Had em as a kid, i don't even think i could pull these off now that i'm grown :Lol. But a pair will be bought just for nostalgia purposes.

These were a definite pass when i first heard about them being retroed, now i keep seeing 'em and now i'm kinda changing my mind. Had em as a kid, i don't even think i could pull these off now that i'm grown :Lol. But a pair will be bought just for nostalgia purposes.

even though these are my least favorite 7s, they look fresh in those pics.

2 pairs will do since they drop around my birthday. 1 on discount and 1 as a gift.

even though these are my least favorite 7s, they look fresh in those pics.

2 pairs will do since they drop around my birthday. 1 on discount and 1 as a gift.

ejpeg- to answer your question. I compared my OG olympics and my BLACK/TRURED VIIs. To the DMP and FTLOTG VIIs and to me the top 2 and the fourth and fifth from the top are spaced different. I got cell phone pictures if you want me to post.

This just made me kinda happy i passed on the 3's today
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

These look amazing and the material looks pretty nice and i have a feeling the box with be something special
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

first time in the jordan forum in a long time
roll.gif
roll.gif

ejpeg- to answer your question. I compared my OG olympics and my BLACK/TRURED VIIs. To the DMP and FTLOTG VIIs and to me the top 2 and the fourth and fifth from the top are spaced different. I got cell phone pictures if you want me to post.

This just made me kinda happy i passed on the 3's today
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

These look amazing and the material looks pretty nice and i have a feeling the box with be something special
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

first time in the jordan forum in a long time
roll.gif
roll.gif

those pix r NASTY! (in a good way). I do think the hole in the shoe is a problem with durabuck. same with the 6's. thats y people thnk the nubuck conversion on the 6's was actually an upgrade quality wise. though it didnt look as good. i guess it depends how u wear em'. overall im happy they put the durabuck on these cuz while the nubuck on the 6's didnt look bad at all to me, putting it on here woulda been disasterous n ugly n prolly woulda been a dealbreaker.......maybe not. only thng i wish is that the midsole was a lil darker instead of bein so light grey. its same color as the grey on the shoe. still aint a big deal to me. these shoes are a MUST!!!

Back
Top Bottom