MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Those og's are crazy !!! I wore mine until I had a hole in the toe when I was in the 8th grade... Lol..... I'm definatly going to need 2 of these
Same here.  Was the hole in the toe common
laugh.gif

I can't wait. I haven't been this excited for a Jordan release in a while.

I can't wait. I haven't been this excited for a Jordan release in a while.

Those og's are crazy !!! I wore mine until I had a hole in the toe when I was in the 8th grade... Lol..... I'm definatly going to need 2 of these

I think it was..... Everybody I know that had em did the same thing.... Turned like white cotton first then the whole came... Lol... Don't think it was a quality thing or nothing because I wore the hell out of em.... Back in the day when o use to play ball in the same shoes I rocked on the regular... Now I got ball shoe separate.. Lol

I think it was..... Everybody I know that had em did the same thing.... Turned like white cotton first then the whole came... Lol... Don't think it was a quality thing or nothing because I wore the hell out of em.... Back in the day when o use to play ball in the same shoes I rocked on the regular... Now I got ball shoe separate.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom