MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Anybody else order from Finishline at midnight and still not receive a confirmation email? All I got is the order number after it went through and an email from PayPal.

ordered from them placed the order at 12:15 still waiting on that shipment confirm also...

Easy pick up I first ordered a pair off Eastbay and NDC then I went to my local FL House of Hoops in Lakewood Mall and easily copped them, then called and canceled my other 2 online orders. Congrats to everyone who was able to get their pair....

Easy pick up I first ordered a pair off Eastbay and NDC then I went to my local FL House of Hoops in Lakewood Mall and easily copped them, then called and canceled my other 2 online orders. Congrats to everyone who was able to get their pair....

Originally Posted by KMART81

i hope you used the $30 off coupon as well

Originally Posted by KMART81

i hope you used the $30 off coupon as well

anybodys midsoles come precreased? 
eyes.gif

the DB Manager at my local spot WONT honor the $30 coupon for this release,ima call the District Manager on Monday and complaint about it

the DB Manager at my local spot WONT honor the $30 coupon for this release,ima call the District Manager on Monday and complaint about it

Glad Nobody Went Crazy For These... Will Probably Copp My Pair Later This Week... After These And The Griffey 2s Im Done Until Mid Summer... Heard There Will Be A Restock As Well.?
nerd.gif

Glad Nobody Went Crazy For These... Will Probably Copp My Pair Later This Week... After These And The Griffey 2s Im Done Until Mid Summer... Heard There Will Be A Restock As Well.?
nerd.gif

Shipping emails will be received Monday from NDC. I have a pair coming from NDC & a pair from the NBA Store.
Got 2 confirmation emails from NBA store so we'll see what their shipping process is like never even knew they sold J's lol

Shipping emails will be received Monday from NDC. I have a pair coming from NDC & a pair from the NBA Store.
Got 2 confirmation emails from NBA store so we'll see what their shipping process is like never even knew they sold J's lol

These sold way better than expected...I'm liking the light weight but starting to wonder if that means they cut corners on material? Only time well tell...

These sold way better than expected...I'm liking the light weight but starting to wonder if that means they cut corners on material? Only time well tell...

Back
Top Bottom