Originally Posted by authentic354

imag0167w.jpg

imag0168z.jpg

imag0169w.jpg

I love when you can find cool workers at footlocker

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

that will never happen. its a sick shoe and it brings back a lot of childhood memories for a lot of us
To those who actually remember the shoe. I remember when they first came out. They sat. If you really like the shoe then fine, no problem. I honestly think people were dying for the shoe because it was one of the few colorways not yet to be retroed. When I think of this colorway, I think of the Maroon VI's as well. People want those, but as I recall, that shoe sat around for a long time. I just remembered the days where the Bulls colorways were most desirable because MJ played and wore those in games the majority of the time.

Bro despite the fact that these sat back in the day, (Hell they probably will sit present day. who cares?) believe it or not some people LIKE/LOVE this shoe for whatever reason. I dont think anyone who actually bought these will regret it. The shoe is dope. People should buy what they like and on this release they did. Who gives a @%!% about the people that bought these based on "HYPE"?

I see what you saying, but from my POV and working in a shoe store for years, I know people will. That's the point of buying what you like. People say it, but don't actually do it lol. It was just my opinion that's all.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

that will never happen. its a sick shoe and it brings back a lot of childhood memories for a lot of us
To those who actually remember the shoe. I remember when they first came out. They sat. If you really like the shoe then fine, no problem. I honestly think people were dying for the shoe because it was one of the few colorways not yet to be retroed. When I think of this colorway, I think of the Maroon VI's as well. People want those, but as I recall, that shoe sat around for a long time. I just remembered the days where the Bulls colorways were most desirable because MJ played and wore those in games the majority of the time.

Bro despite the fact that these sat back in the day, (Hell they probably will sit present day. who cares?) believe it or not some people LIKE/LOVE this shoe for whatever reason. I dont think anyone who actually bought these will regret it. The shoe is dope. People should buy what they like and on this release they did. Who gives a @%!% about the people that bought these based on "HYPE"?

I see what you saying, but from my POV and working in a shoe store for years, I know people will. That's the point of buying what you like. People say it, but don't actually do it lol. It was just my opinion that's all.

I went to queens center at 10am. Walked straight to FL. No lines. One of the workers was standing outside. He asked me my size from about 10 feet away. Got my 2 10.5's and I was out the door. These do run .5 size big. Very happy with these. The quality is great.

I went to queens center at 10am. Walked straight to FL. No lines. One of the workers was standing outside. He asked me my size from about 10 feet away. Got my 2 10.5's and I was out the door. These do run .5 size big. Very happy with these. The quality is great.

Ours sat for awhile at my shop. Had "Sneaker heads" claiming they never even knew they were dropping.

We still have 2 pairs left (Size 12.5-13.0) but like i said, they sat all day.

Ours sat for awhile at my shop. Had "Sneaker heads" claiming they never even knew they were dropping.

We still have 2 pairs left (Size 12.5-13.0) but like i said, they sat all day.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by zoomin6

Wow after lurking through NT for a while, this is definitely first post worthy.

I wouldn't wear those if I were you!! That factory defect makes those priceless IMO man. Buy a second pair to wear and keep those stored away!

I got to the mall 10 mins before FL opened, there were only 6-7 people, easy cop for me
smile.gif

Walter..

Wassup Walter! I know you been lurking for a while... Welcome to Niketalk!

I would keep the pair DS... Can be a collectors item... It is rare... hahaha

BTW, can we please stop quoting the same pic on the same page? lol

What up bro!! Thanks for the warm welcome, I really do think that pair this dude has is priceless, definitely one of a kind.So far seems like nobody thinks the same way we do lolI'm looking forward to the yotr 7'sWalter..

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by zoomin6

Wow after lurking through NT for a while, this is definitely first post worthy.

I wouldn't wear those if I were you!! That factory defect makes those priceless IMO man. Buy a second pair to wear and keep those stored away!

I got to the mall 10 mins before FL opened, there were only 6-7 people, easy cop for me
smile.gif

Walter..

Wassup Walter! I know you been lurking for a while... Welcome to Niketalk!

I would keep the pair DS... Can be a collectors item... It is rare... hahaha

BTW, can we please stop quoting the same pic on the same page? lol

What up bro!! Thanks for the warm welcome, I really do think that pair this dude has is priceless, definitely one of a kind.So far seems like nobody thinks the same way we do lolI'm looking forward to the yotr 7'sWalter..

If they ever release the Off White/Maroon VI with Nike Air, I literally will by 5 Pairs.  I remember Mom showing me a kid wearing the Maroons and told me she wanted to get that colorway for me.  I got the Infrared VI for christmas instead.  Maroons have been my grail ever since that November of 1991.

If they ever release the Off White/Maroon VI with Nike Air, I literally will by 5 Pairs.  I remember Mom showing me a kid wearing the Maroons and told me she wanted to get that colorway for me.  I got the Infrared VI for christmas instead.  Maroons have been my grail ever since that November of 1991.

I ordered a pair from ndc earlier this morning but i ordered true to size. Im not even really feeling these but figured id cop and put them up for a while but now im thinking i should cancel my order because everyone is saying theyre cut big. Decisions, decisions.........

I ordered a pair from ndc earlier this morning but i ordered true to size. Im not even really feeling these but figured id cop and put them up for a while but now im thinking i should cancel my order because everyone is saying theyre cut big. Decisions, decisions.........

Back
Top Bottom