MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

ANYBODY ORDER FROM JIMMYJAZZ.COM???.....HAVE U RECEIVED A EMAIL CONFIRMATION???......MY ORDER WENT THRU AND I GOT A ORDER NUMBER BUT NO EMAIL......I WAS THINKING BECAUSE THER CLOSED ON THE WKENDS AND MAYB I SHOULD HEAR MORE MONDAY???.....THANKS

ANYBODY ORDER FROM JIMMYJAZZ.COM???.....HAVE U RECEIVED A EMAIL CONFIRMATION???......MY ORDER WENT THRU AND I GOT A ORDER NUMBER BUT NO EMAIL......I WAS THINKING BECAUSE THER CLOSED ON THE WKENDS AND MAYB I SHOULD HEAR MORE MONDAY???.....THANKS

Dear SJ,

Thank you for ordering at NikeStore.com. Listed below is your order number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. If all of your items are not in this order, we will notify you when the rest of the order ships. You will be billed once the items on your order ships.

Shipping Method: Ground

Order Number: o56504xxxx

Order Date: 04/16/2011

304775_003_A

Style: 304775-003
Air Jordan 7 Retro Men's Shoe
Black/Light Graphite-Bordeaux
Size: 12.5
1 @  $150.00   

[table][tr][td]Subtotal: $150.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Tax: $12.38
[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL: $162.38 [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Dear SJ,

Thank you for ordering at NikeStore.com. Listed below is your order number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. If all of your items are not in this order, we will notify you when the rest of the order ships. You will be billed once the items on your order ships.

Shipping Method: Ground

Order Number: o56504xxxx

Order Date: 04/16/2011

304775_003_A

Style: 304775-003
Air Jordan 7 Retro Men's Shoe
Black/Light Graphite-Bordeaux
Size: 12.5
1 @  $150.00   

[table][tr][td]Subtotal: $150.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Tax: $12.38
[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL: $162.38 [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Happy people were able to cop. I was not feeling these so easy pass for me.  Love it when everyone is pretty much happy.

Happy people were able to cop. I was not feeling these so easy pass for me.  Love it when everyone is pretty much happy.

Any Eastbay GoldClub Member, here...
Got an e-mail for a promo that gives a one time 50% off offer for Bordeaux 7.. I really don't know but Bordeauxs were pictured with the e-mail

Never had a chance to use it, cause got it late and already bought it..

Did anyone used it? 
happy.gif

I already erased the e-mail by accident, Shtupid Me!!!

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Looks like at least one person got some green on the tongues...

Those are either Photoshopped or fake IMO....That's not even green, looks like a very light cyan color
sick.gif

Any Eastbay GoldClub Member, here...
Got an e-mail for a promo that gives a one time 50% off offer for Bordeaux 7.. I really don't know but Bordeauxs were pictured with the e-mail

Did anyone used it? 
happy.gif

I already erased the e-mail by accident, Shtupid Me!!!

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Looks like at least one person got some green on the tongues...

Those are either Photoshopped or fake IMO....That's not even green, looks like a very light cyan color
sick.gif

Here's a pic of my tongues, nothing really EPIC. This was the only size 11, I'm happy. My local FTL in Charleston SC got 18 pairs and only have 5 left. That's a really good day down here.

Here's a pic of my tongues, nothing really EPIC. This was the only size 11, I'm happy. My local FTL in Charleston SC got 18 pairs and only have 5 left. That's a really good day down here.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

To Eastbay GoldClub Member:

Did anyone used it? 
happy.gif
i believe the 50% off is for signing up as a gold club member not for the shoes. i would be nice if that were the case though.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

To Eastbay GoldClub Member:

Did anyone used it? 
happy.gif
i believe the 50% off is for signing up as a gold club member not for the shoes. i would be nice if that were the case though.

man i called east bay earlier this morning to cancel my order, they said okay. then i called 3 hours later to confirm, they said it wasnt canceled and is already in the In Process step so there no way to cancel my order....

they also have a restocking fee of 7 dollars. East bay rep was nice enough to give me 7 dollar credit on east bay but i dont think ill ever use it.

how do most of you guys cancel off eastbay? seems like some people are able to cancel even after 2 days of ordering.

i was able to pick up a pair though at footaction

My spot only had 1 size 9.5 left when I went in.

The local Footlocker, I am assuming sold out last night.

Interesting.

man i called east bay earlier this morning to cancel my order, they said okay. then i called 3 hours later to confirm, they said it wasnt canceled and is already in the In Process step so there no way to cancel my order....

they also have a restocking fee of 7 dollars. East bay rep was nice enough to give me 7 dollar credit on east bay but i dont think ill ever use it.

how do most of you guys cancel off eastbay? seems like some people are able to cancel even after 2 days of ordering.

i was able to pick up a pair though at footaction

My spot only had 1 size 9.5 left when I went in.

The local Footlocker, I am assuming sold out last night.

Interesting.

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

i passed as well , i plan on picking up in a week or two when i get funds together, i just hope reseller prices dont go insane.

190 right now, I'd cop em now if you can, just in case the price goes up. BUT be careful cause you may overpay aka like WC 3s, those were going for like 240 on rd, then now they're like 170ish on eBay.  I dont think that will happen to Bordeauxs....what got me was that there were no OGs on eBay, back in 05,06 I'd be on there everyday just looking for some OG Bordeauxs.

Back
Top Bottom