MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by ColdCity

freezyfreeky wrote:

truths.
don't listen to these clowns Dc30, do you.

my local footlocker didn't let me use the 30 and neither did the footaction my brother went to. also called 2 other footlockers looking for a td sz for my son and they said no 30 for 2 weeks even on those. nazis.
luckily my local one will stock locate them and let me use the discount as soon as they come in. what a hassle.

but fortunately i got the tongues i was looking for.
xo14cp.jpg

i got my 2nd pair & used the $30 off no problem
laugh.gif
uuuhhh, congrats for being better than me i guess. didn't realize how funny it was that others didn't get to save some money like you did. that's super cool!!!                                                
indifferent.gif

congrats to everyone who was able to get their pair for discount or otherwise.

Originally Posted by flores

Why is everyone saying they got a pair with the exact tongue they wanted?
laugh.gif

I know the tongues come in different variations, but is it really a big deal..the shoe looks good..point blank.
pimp.gif
i wanted tongues w/ more yellow as opposed to the dark ones with mostly blue or bordeaux in them.
to each his own.

I got mine from FTL. My hook up put my size 11 to the side, which was the only one. Also got hooked up with a 20% off, 130 out the door.

I got mine from FTL. My hook up put my size 11 to the side, which was the only one. Also got hooked up with a 20% off, 130 out the door.

i passed as well , i plan on picking up in a week or two when i get funds together, i just hope reseller prices dont go insane.

i passed as well , i plan on picking up in a week or two when i get funds together, i just hope reseller prices dont go insane.

Some shoes do ENOUGH.

Y'all going too hard on the matching outfits.

Let me flip some cross colours jeans for you bammas, and Karl Kani.

laugh.gif

Some shoes do ENOUGH.

Y'all going too hard on the matching outfits.

Let me flip some cross colours jeans for you bammas, and Karl Kani.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Looks like at least one person got some green on the tongues...
%$% 
if thats the shade
laugh.gif
im good  anyway
Um?!?!?!?!?!?!  What is that???
roll.gif
  Did anyone else get something like that???  First time I seen anyone with tongues like that and if that the "green", Im happy I didnt get any lol, looks completely out of place on that shoe IMO

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Looks like at least one person got some green on the tongues...
%$% 
if thats the shade
laugh.gif
im good  anyway
Um?!?!?!?!?!?!  What is that???
roll.gif
  Did anyone else get something like that???  First time I seen anyone with tongues like that and if that the "green", Im happy I didnt get any lol, looks completely out of place on that shoe IMO

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I spent many days at this hoop as a youngster.  I remember rocking these J’s, my first pair ever, pretending to be the man himself.  My shoe collection has now come full circle.
jgs8ih.jpg

pimp.gif
.. its gotta be the shoes right? lol nice pic man.. the G.O.A.T really made us think thats its the shoes.. i wish it really is..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I spent many days at this hoop as a youngster.  I remember rocking these J’s, my first pair ever, pretending to be the man himself.  My shoe collection has now come full circle.
jgs8ih.jpg

pimp.gif
.. its gotta be the shoes right? lol nice pic man.. the G.O.A.T really made us think thats its the shoes.. i wish it really is..
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom