MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Are these excluded from a discount at Foot Locker?

depends whether you "G" or not
pimp.gif

i just talk to footaction dude today and he said he might let me use the coupon. he better not be bsin me. i buy alot from footaction though so maybe that why they will let me slide.

it dont hurt to try though especially in areas where you know nobody is gonna be coppin these.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Are these excluded from a discount at Foot Locker?

depends whether you "G" or not
pimp.gif

i just talk to footaction dude today and he said he might let me use the coupon. he better not be bsin me. i buy alot from footaction though so maybe that why they will let me slide.

it dont hurt to try though especially in areas where you know nobody is gonna be coppin these.

Originally Posted by andrew206

Originally Posted by prince726

396249843.jpg

Those Tounges are
pimp.gif

Tounges are near perfection. 
pimp.gif

So happy to have purchased 2 pairs.  Maybe looking to score a 3rd and I NEVER od like that.  Back in the day, had the playoffs but wanted these instead.   One of the only kicks that actually "hurt" to not be able to own.  Always thought they were crazy.

Now I might try to score an OG pair.

Originally Posted by andrew206

Originally Posted by prince726

396249843.jpg

Those Tounges are
pimp.gif

Tounges are near perfection. 
pimp.gif

So happy to have purchased 2 pairs.  Maybe looking to score a 3rd and I NEVER od like that.  Back in the day, had the playoffs but wanted these instead.   One of the only kicks that actually "hurt" to not be able to own.  Always thought they were crazy.

Now I might try to score an OG pair.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

i take back what i said before.
theyre def. running a good site. ive bought from there. quick shipping.

Why???  Just curious.........

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

i take back what i said before.
theyre def. running a good site. ive bought from there. quick shipping.

Why???  Just curious.........

so im hearing these run big and some are saying they are true to size.....which one is it? help would be appreciated

so im hearing these run big and some are saying they are true to size.....which one is it? help would be appreciated

will most likely cop online, but im tempted to try to get them in store to see what tongue i get lol. not really a big factor to me though.

will most likely cop online, but im tempted to try to get them in store to see what tongue i get lol. not really a big factor to me though.

Man freaking Directv just wrecked my bank account the thursday before the bordeaux come out like they was plotting it in some dark lair rubbing their hands together while laughing like "mwhahahah"

Man freaking Directv just wrecked my bank account the thursday before the bordeaux come out like they was plotting it in some dark lair rubbing their hands together while laughing like "mwhahahah"

Back
Top Bottom