MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by RNS666

Anybody get any shipping info from Sneaker St?

Anybody???
I copped mine this morning and I havnt got mine...but hoping to get one tonight or maybe in the morning. it said that they'll ship between the 14th and 15th so we might have to wait to get our confirmations till the morning. when i bought my cements from them...they didnt send me the info till the next day.

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Can someone post that $30 off coupon?? I'm thinking I can use it here in Oregon..

can you post it up or PM me?

dont think thats against the rules. but asking for a PM for anything now seems against the rules
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Can someone post that $30 off coupon?? I'm thinking I can use it here in Oregon..

can you post it up or PM me?

dont think thats against the rules. but asking for a PM for anything now seems against the rules
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I'm 100% satisfied with these.

I'm not even a big fan of the VII, but these were my favorite Air Jordans from my childhood.

Hopefully I can snag pair #2 on Saturday.

Dope tongue
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I'm 100% satisfied with these.

I'm not even a big fan of the VII, but these were my favorite Air Jordans from my childhood.

Hopefully I can snag pair #2 on Saturday.

Dope tongue
pimp.gif

i saw these today in person at a local boutique in my area and i have to admit the quality of the shoe impressed me . the only thing i didnt like was the glossy midsole but everything else was on point.

i saw these today in person at a local boutique in my area and i have to admit the quality of the shoe impressed me . the only thing i didnt like was the glossy midsole but everything else was on point.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by air max 87

I dont understand the big deal with sneaker st raising the price.

they constantly have damm near retail on release time frame.

if something is hyped up and sells out quickly let them make their money.

they have plenty of shoes they sell for retail before RD.

dont like the price? dont buy them.
and Im not
wink.gif
laugh.gif

im not mad that theyr making their money,theyre a business, a business wouldnt be successful if they didnt make money right? exactly
but dont come on Niketalk (a sneaker blog site) promoting your site (with your website name as your screen name  as well as having known NTers such as MODs promoting your site) then go missing and playing the same games as other sneaker sites do.... don't say one thing and do another,its BAD for BUSINESS
Which is something that is not allowed on Niketalk following Ben Baller and his LRG promo. He only gets away with it because he has a mod's backing.

I don't shop from him but this was a valid point.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by air max 87

I dont understand the big deal with sneaker st raising the price.

they constantly have damm near retail on release time frame.

if something is hyped up and sells out quickly let them make their money.

they have plenty of shoes they sell for retail before RD.

dont like the price? dont buy them.
and Im not
wink.gif
laugh.gif

im not mad that theyr making their money,theyre a business, a business wouldnt be successful if they didnt make money right? exactly
but dont come on Niketalk (a sneaker blog site) promoting your site (with your website name as your screen name  as well as having known NTers such as MODs promoting your site) then go missing and playing the same games as other sneaker sites do.... don't say one thing and do another,its BAD for BUSINESS
Which is something that is not allowed on Niketalk following Ben Baller and his LRG promo. He only gets away with it because he has a mod's backing.

I don't shop from him but this was a valid point.

Fitted is dope...only thing that kills it for me is the flipped brim and the colored eyelets

Fitted is dope...only thing that kills it for me is the flipped brim and the colored eyelets

I just need to know if these will be on Swoosh discounted tomorrow at midnight.

I just need to know if these will be on Swoosh discounted tomorrow at midnight.

Back
Top Bottom