MMG's newest signee = Fat Trel

How's he doing anyways? Haven't heard anything from him since earlier this year.

View media item 648701
You must live under a rock.

He dropped an album this summer ..

Mixtape dropping at the end of the year.

View media item 648701
That's what I was referring too, how did the album do? I haven't heard much about it.

Live under a rock :lol: you funny fam, Gibbs doesn't have much of a buzz in the tri-state area, he's not on our radio stations, DJs aren't discussing him, nobody is riding around with their windows down blasting his new music, etc. I've gotta follow him on the internet in order to keep up with him.

But let's not turn this into a Gibbs thread.

Shout to the homie Trel again, Stadium was WILD last night :pimp:

Yeah, Gibbs sort of disappeared. Frankly he was only getting so much attention because he was dissing Jeezy in every interview.

Went back and listened to No Secrets...I think he has more potential on a major than Stalley or Rockie Fresh

..but DC dudes will still act like Wale hasn't done **** for the city
He ain't starting no movement being the man next to the man. But he is breaking bread can't ever knock that. fat trel need to go back to that u tired of being broke respect with the tech freeze me cremate em deep thoughts live my life vibe with just a splash of the geechie stripper s*** like champagne wishes

we do?

if you talkin' DC chicks then that's a different breed of "ladies" altogether
laugh.gif
Me personally, I ain't heard of Trel outside of NT.
Dude got white girls overseas getting slutty girlz tatts.

Stop it.

I don't know why dudes on here still think NT is the measuring stick of what's hot and what's not.

NT will tell you that Odd Future has no fans.

Reality will tell you that they sell out shows worldwide.

It's not like Rick Ross logged into NT and said "I'ma sign Fat Trel...NT knows about him".

That's what I was referring too, how did the album do? I haven't heard much about it.

Live under a rock
laugh.gif
you funny fam, Gibbs doesn't have much of a buzz in the tri-state area, he's not on our radio stations, DJs aren't discussing him, nobody is riding around with their windows down blasting his new music, etc. I've gotta follow him on the internet in order to keep up with him.

Shout to the homie Trel again, Stadium was WILD last night
pimp.gif
So you STILL need radio in this day and age to create a buzz now?

DJ's still need to talk about rappers to for you to keep up with whats out?

everything runs thru the internet now, I wish you dudes stop using that **** as an excuse for someone not having a buzz or thats the only reason people know about someone.

that just show how naive and ignorant you are

How the hell you think half these new rappers get a buzz now? damn sure ain't radio stations.

ASAP Rocky blew up on the internet 1st... as did OF, as Fat Trel etc.

Nipsey don't have a buzz either and smooth sold a $100 mixtape

So yea you DEF livin under a rock doggy. 

But back on the subject of Fat Trel.

Unless he rapping like he was in no secrets it's gonna be waste.

His last mixtapes was trash imo, aside for few songs here and there.

Last edited:
View media item 648701

Live under a rock :lol: you funny fam, Gibbs doesn't have much of a buzz in the tri-state area, he's not on our radio stations, DJs aren't discussing him, nobody is riding around with their windows down blasting his new music, etc. I've gotta follow him on the internet in order to keep up with him.

Shout to the homie Trel again, Stadium was WILD last night :pimp:

So you STILL need radio in this day and age to create a buzz now?

DJ's still need to talk about rappers to for you to keep up with whats out?

View media item 621482

everything runs thru the internet now, I wish you dudes stop using that **** as an excuse for someone not having a buzz or thats the only reason people know about someone.

that just show how naive and ignorant you are

How the hell you think half these new rappers get a buzz now? damn sure ain't radio stations.

ASAP Rocky blew up on the internet 1st... as did OF, as Fat Trel etc.

Nipsey don't have a buzz either and smooth sold a $100 mixtape

So yea you DEF livin under a rock doggy. 

But back on the subject of Fat Trel.

Unless he rapping like he was in no secrets it's gonna be waste.

His last mixtapes was trash imo, aside for few songs here and there.

2 days later tho? Just stop it fam. Miss me with the BS.

Did I say Gibbs wasn't buzzing at all, if I did please show me. Don't take what I said out of context, I asked a legit question about Gibbs because I haven't heard from him in a while. I explained why I haven't heard from him and now I'm naive ignorant doggy :lol: ..

Everybody you mentioned gets love where I'm at, ASAP was getting love before the internet, Trel gets love and does shows here with my peeps, and the same goes for Nipsy. :rofl: @ Nipsy not having a buzz.

Like Magic said dudes around here started mentioning Gibbs when he was ranting bout Jeezy, once that stopped everybody moved on. I always been a fan of his work prior to CTE.

You turned my simple question into a debate, I don't even know why I'm surprised tho. You win HARM :nthat:

My man's gibbs. I'm late on his music but dude is def appreciated. Idk why he chose to go wit that joke of a label wit jeezy.

Couple people I know are loosely related to trel. Happy for him. Hope he makes use of this opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom