MMG's newest signee = Fat Trel

Cosign fool's music not being up to par since no secrets. Hopefully things'll turn around now.

pimp.gif
 Trel still young so his sound is bound to evolve with MMG

Gates x jeezy would be epic

But wale has had dc on smash since breakdown/uptown roamer days

I can't wait to hear a gunplay x trel track somethin similar to Rollin

Last edited:
Yeah they can't ever say that **** again

Fat Fool...as mentioned, this could've happened a long time ago... Happy to see him working with Wale again.

Fat Fool...as mentioned, this could've happened a long time ago... Happy to see him working with Wale again.

Wasn't he on Wale's CD on the Target bonus songs?

son grinded. Wale is that dude for signing him. Now if only meek would sign NH.

NH isn't that good

Most of the better rappers from Philly, Meek has had a problem with

Reed, Chic, Cyssero, Quilly

Chill Moody or Young Savage?

Jeezy should pick him up

IMO jeezy has an okay team now cause before he was signing alot of weed carriers

Has Jeezy done anything for anyone?

Freddie Gibbs was a lot more than a weed carrier

Last edited:
Has Jeezy done anything for anyone?

Freddie Gibbs was a lot more than a weed carrier

Gibbs was a rebel, he's not the type of artist that should be under a label. He's better off doing the independent thing and having full control over his situation. CTE wasn't the right move.

How's he doing anyways? Haven't heard anything from him since earlier this year.

Happy for the Fat Fool. Was Really high on No Secrets. I still bump that to this day. He really needs to get away from that Chief Keef/Chiraq sound. It's just not him. It's ironic because Keef was originally a fan of Trel's and bit his visuals.

Ross x Trel on a smooth beat, or a trap beat would be a great collab. He actually a couple years back said rick ross was one of his favorite rappers. Props to Wale for coming back around and grabbing shorty. For those who have never checked him, these are a few of my personal favorites.

He's under Wale Music, MMG, and Atlantic? He won't see much money and I don't see this ending well.

Back
Top Bottom