***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

I need that Nike elbow guard.  Got dotted in the elbow with a sinker a few weeks back and its still tender. 

Anybody know what kinda pregames Tulo is wearing?

Cargo's guards arent evoshield. they are different then evoshield. look at the ankle flap thing its way smaller. he must have gotten nike to make him those.

Tulo's are Huaraches

Thanks for sharing.  Is it me or does that pic you shared make it seem like the bottom is falling apart?  Weird.. Either way thats a sick PE.  Havent seen a Hurarache look that good before,  other than the cleats. 

^, its just the way the lugs extend from that outsole. Tulo and Cargo truly have the sickest Nike gear, save for the Swingman team. That purple/volt combo is just nasty.

Photos of Springers weird looking Nike glove have been taken off his Instagram and whatproswear. Wonder what happened...

Rajai+Davis+Los+Angeles+Angels+Anaheim+v+Detroit+VyOxepbZQn9x.jpg

Highly rated prospect coming up so Nike Baseball signed him up. His black glove looks like Cargo's glove from last year. Its made of Hyperfuse material with an abnormally large silver Swoosh on it.

Just saw tonight that Drew Stubbs has the same Nike glove.

Hey guys long time follower as well, just never posted anything until now (and I'm sure I'm doing this wrong). I was always just curious as to what the pros wear underneath their uniforms. I know undershirts have been a hot topic but I'm curious as to if they were compression shorts/pants or sliders. Also curious as to what socks they wear. I've also seen some pictures with guys wearing knee pads for sliding. Just wanna see what they wear. 

Lets do this Doogie.

white/red Diamond Elite V pull-ons, white/red Diamond Elite Pro, custom DE IV, strapped DE V, red/volt DE Pro, my all-time fav CW, black/white DE IV, red/grey DE Pro, strapped white/navy DE V, white/red DE VI, white/royal Show Elite, white/black DE III, grey/navy Swingman circa 2012, black/green Sphere Elites, custom white/black DE IV, white/navy DE IV, and white/red MVP Elite Pros. Great lineup as usual. :smokin

Haha love it MP..

Forgot to add the all red Swingman "500HR" editions as well.

My "grails" are a pair of Sphere Elite MVPs in white/red size Large, may as well put that out there. Rarely see them pop up anymore.

Sphere Elites are awesome, some of my fav BG's ever. I noticed that Longoria although now with Franklin for his BG's and New Balance cleats, still wears the Nike Show X-2's and is still featured on the Nikevision.com site

Back
Top Bottom